***OFFICIAL*** NHL '13 - all EASHL Talk here; Official EASHL edition. EASHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
Buy the game in the PS store, they said. No disc to snap, they said.

Go to download the pre-order pack I bought... 3-on-3 is there as usual... nice wallpaper theme too... wait... where's the game? EA forgot to include the game. $59.99 for an arcade game and a wallpaper. Tweeted them numerous times and best I got was "this is a matter we are looking into, thank you for your patience."

:laugh:

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
If the PS3 team wants a backup G, message me. I have my main team that I will be playing with most of the time, but if they aren't on and you absolutely need a goalie, I wouldn't mind putting my second account on your team to help you out in net.

My stats are something like;

13-3-3 with a 2.05 GAA & .810 SV%.

Go to download the pre-order pack I bought... 3-on-3 is there as usual... nice wallpaper theme too... wait... where's the game? EA forgot to include the game. $59.99 for an arcade game and a wallpaper. Tweeted them numerous times and best I got was "this is a matter we are looking into, thank you for your patience."

I'm in the same boat. I've heard 2PM which is unacceptable.

I've also heard EA has sent them the release and everything should have ran smoothly. But who knows who is lying or telling the truth. It could very well be a Sony issue. I'm going to call Sony if the game isn't out by noon and try to get a $20 PSN card or something.

Dr Gonzo

#1 Jan Bulis Fan
Dec 13, 2009
Bat Country

I've been following your plight via twitter.

Ask Overlords, I was pissed that Xbox couldn't simply DL the game like PS3. I was ranting about how it's 2012, and they clearly have the technology, why not implement it?

I did however, forget it was EA sports we were talking about. I'm, now, fine with having to have gone pick it up this morning.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
GG... I was a little more competitive after the first 5 minutes. Made some bad mistakes that you capitalized on. The first 5 minutes was bad though. I was still on True Broadcast view (that's what I play on offline). Hilarious.

Pierre Dagenais

pissening
Jan 10, 2007
montreal
GG... I was a little more competitive after the first 5 minutes. Made some bad mistakes that you capitalized on. The first 5 minutes was bad though. I was still on True Broadcast view (that's what I play on offline). Hilarious.

Hahaha. My camera was on Classic so I wasn't used to it either. I changed it when u paused.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
True broadcast is an amazing addition. It's a lot easier if you set shooting as 'Always Up'.

Apr 3, 2010
Halifax
True broadcast is an amazing addition. It's a lot easier if you set shooting as 'Always Up'.

O god, trying to play against a friend at your house is the worst when you forget to change it to always up...

Always up should be the default, literally every other game mode has you using up to shoot.

99GoHabsGo99

MontrealCanadiens200
Oct 6, 2009
Charlottetown,PE
www.youtube.com
WHAT THE ****!!!!!! i got the Collectors editon, got home, im supposed to have,

$40 of added value including a full copy of NHL 13 Two Stanley Cup® Theme Hockey Ultimate Team packs featuring randomized player items from the Western and Eastern Conference Champions Gold Jumbo Hockey Ultimate Team Pack (Regular) featuring 24 randomized items, including an exclusive Wayne Gretzky Hockey Ultimate Team Legend and six other rare items A CCM Boost Pack featuring the all-new CCM RBZ stick (For use in Be a Pro and EA SPORTS Hockey League) A 10% discount on a one-time purchase at shop.NHL.com Exclusive collectible Stanley Cup® tin featuring an embossed Stanley Cup image

I GOT NOTHING!!! I HAVE THE SPECIAL CASE BUT NOTHING INSIDE IT FOR CODES OR ANYTHING OMG!!!!!!!! and the preorder bonus for gold hut packs said Expired or invaild!! WHAT THE ****!!!

A1

Everything is awful
Oct 15, 2005
Montreal, Qc
apparently ea is screwing the pooch big time on this release.

I got the papers for my codes, but can't find the CCM boost pack anywhere in game, trying to DL a defensive d-man boost pack now and can't do that either.

Tricolore#20

PK PK PK
Jul 24, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
Do the Canadiens players in this version look similar to their reallife counterparts? I'm curious to know whether Plekanec and Eller have their actual faces in the game. Although a minor detail, it always drove me nuts that Plekanec didn't have his actual face.

belko

Mar 13, 2002
Toronto, Ontario
Visit site
Do the Canadiens players in this version look similar to their reallife counterparts? I'm curious to know whether Plekanec and Eller have their actual faces in the game. Although a minor detail, it always drove me nuts that Plekanec didn't have his actual face.

Pleky is there and the goatee is spot-on but until there's a turtleneck mod available I'll be unsatisfied

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
O god, trying to play against a friend at your house is the worst when you forget to change it to always up...

Always up should be the default, literally every other game mode has you using up to shoot.

I hate "Always up"

When I'm skating down, why would I have to move my stick in the opposite direction to shoot? It's just natural to me the way it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad