***OFFICIAL*** NHL '13 - all EASHL Talk here; Official EASHL edition. EASHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
League name on NHL 14: hf habs connected

This will be the beta league so first come first serve for teams. Menus aren't embarrassingly slow luckily.

Last edited:

TopTittie

Jul 26, 2006
So Check-In for GMCO?

Quote my post and add your PSN/HFBoards name to the post.

PSN/HFBoards

1. watsatheo/Watsatheo

1. watsatheo/Watsatheo
2. pierre_poutine/belko
3. Crimson-Skorpion/Crimson-Skorpion
4. KazeNoKoe23/Seth Rollins
5. BureSanders/Eazy
6. Avim86/Avim86
7. rbkedge/rbk
8. TopTittie/One Trick Pony

Add your names to the previous post so we have a full list in the end!

Last edited:

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia
What are the basic rules for your guys (ps3) GMCO? I was in it briefly last year and it took forever to get going, then I got a new job and had to move so I bailed out before it even got rolling really because I didn't have time to play any of my games. You still playing the games? Simming them?
How are the teams being chosen?
You're not waiting for a legit roster update....?

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
What are the basic rules for your guys (ps3) GMCO? I was in it briefly last year and it took forever to get going, then I got a new job and had to move so I bailed out before it even got rolling really because I didn't have time to play any of my games. You still playing the games? Simming them?

It was about half half. maybe 30-50 play-sim.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
Right on. I tried to sneak an edit in there with two more questions before anyone replied.
You're not waiting for a legit roster update?

As of now, I'm not running the league so I can't tell you.

Considering the trouble we had last time, I'd imagine they will wait for a legit update to avoid problems.

They said teams are first come first served. I don't know more than that. I prefer random(I find it fair) but not my choice. Maybe first come first served is for the beta only(beta until patch comes).

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Right on. I tried to sneak an edit in there with two more questions before anyone replied.
You're not waiting for a legit roster update?
Not everyone has the game so basically this will be the 'test' league to see how it goes. Also do you know for sure they will even update the GMCO roster? IIRC they never did it for NHL 13

Bud2790

Jun 2, 2009
Montreal
I don't spam it, I was talking when someone does the one touch deke. Even if you're in good position defensively the puck still goes through your stick, especially the one touch toe drag.

Wasn't implying that you were spamming the poke, it's just that in general, alot of people who played online in passed years would just spam the poke.

If I know the opposing player is about to try a one touch deke, I either try to bump him off the puck or wait for him to complete the deke and then poke. Also the stick lift is now relevant once again, so I use quite a bit when in 1 on 1 situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad