OT: Official Jersey & Merchandise Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sensfan44

peacetowersens
Aug 12, 2007
Chilliwack BC
Visit site
Figured I'd share my semi-recent purchases. I had an old friend pick up a first year authentic home #44 Peluso for me. Also found a Lalime home on kijiji Toronto for $40 that my brother snagged. He still hasn't shipped it to me and we're moving right now so the Peluso is packed away but I'll post pics later

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Speaking of early Senators jerseys. I've noticed a lot of obscure or early Senators player jerseys popping up on eBay lately.

There was an authentic Bob Kudelski on eBay. I'd never heard of the guy as it was a bit before my time. Turns out he had some pretty big seasons with the Senators. PPG player, 50 goal pace.

For some reason they traded him to Florida for what looked like a minimal return, and he fell into obscurity then retired.
$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Another obscure player replica, went for about 50 with shipping and the stupid eBay import fee:
$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

There's a 92-97 Senators home jersey with the number 24 and no name plate. It could be a variety of players. http://www.ebay.ca/itm/231314970438

There's a NWT original black authentic size 52: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/201153383906

There's also a size 48 NWT black authentic on the Kijiji.

sensfan44

peacetowersens
Aug 12, 2007
Chilliwack BC
Visit site
Yeah Kudelski and Yashin really had something going on! Kinda like Turris and MacArthur.
Laukkanen was one of my favs at the time.
If I remember correctly the Bob K jersey was pretty big bucks though?

Big Papi

Who's Mel Bridgeman?
Jul 10, 2009
Quebec
www.instagram.com
Kudelski was traded essentially for a younger guy who the year before had got 49 points. Kudelski was a fan favorite back then.

Laukkanen was a solid defender for Ottawa in the 90s, who was also part of the Tugnutt trade for Barrasso.

sensfan44

peacetowersens
Aug 12, 2007
Chilliwack BC
Visit site
Kudelski was traded essentially for a younger guy who the year before had got 49 points. Kudelski was a fan favorite back then.

Laukkanen was a solid defender for Ottawa in the 90s, who was also part of the Tugnutt trade for Barrasso.

...and nobody called the Sens highlights better than Hazel Mae "BaRRaSSSOH!"

danielpalfredsson

Aug 14, 2013
Yeah Kudelski and Yashin really had something going on! Kinda like Turris and MacArthur.
Laukkanen was one of my favs at the time.
If I remember correctly the Bob K jersey was pretty big bucks though?

I think it was about 200 shipped, which is on the high end, but fair for a fully customized authentic jersey of that model in good condition.

It would probably go for a lot less at auction because he's not an a-list star player (sorry Kudelski), but when sellers have hard to find items at buy it now, they pretty much get to dictate the price based on what the market will pay if that makes sense.

In the end, a blank used black authentic jersey would usually go for at least 100 when looking at shipping and all that BS. Throw in another 50-100 for cresting. So if you had to have a Kudelski jersey, 200 wouldn't be a bad price.

The guy ended up selling it, so he was right about the price.

sensfan44

peacetowersens
Aug 12, 2007
Chilliwack BC
Visit site
So ice jerseys has a sale on right now. $124 per jersey + $20 for pro sewn, multi layer stitching, customization. Enter promo code I found SCHOOL15 and get anothe $15 off plus free shipping. After taxes that's under $150 for a pretty sweet custom jersey!

danielpalfredsson

Aug 14, 2013
So ice jerseys has a sale on right now. $124 per jersey + $20 for pro sewn, multi layer stitching, customization. Enter promo code I found SCHOOL15 and get anothe $15 off plus free shipping. After taxes that's under $150 for a pretty sweet custom jersey!

You can also get another 5 dollars back through ebates.ca.

BigRig4

Feb 22, 2014
About to get a jersey and just wanted some clarification, are we using the black heritage jerseys this year?

danielpalfredsson

Aug 14, 2013
Keep in mind, if you want a white Heritage of a certain player who didn't play in the Heritage Classic game, the Senators wore the a few times (I think without the Heritage patch).

That means, a few players, Pageau might be one of them, didn't play in the Heritage game, but did wear the Heritage jersey.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
About to get a jersey and just wanted some clarification, are we using the black heritage jerseys this year?

Haven't seen a real source from the Sens, so I will discount this until further notice...

Keep in mind, if you want a white Heritage of a certain player who didn't play in the Heritage Classic game, the Senators wore the a few times (I think without the Heritage patch).

That means, a few players, Pageau might be one of them, didn't play in the Heritage game, but did wear the Heritage jersey.

For a collector, you gotta have the patch! That was the whole idea of the jersey in the first place!

Last edited:

Big Papi

Who's Mel Bridgeman?
Jul 10, 2009
Quebec
www.instagram.com
I have a black sens jersey from 2003ish and a red swoosh jersey from the same era with Alfie's signature (no numbers or nameplate on either) for trade or sale if anyone is interested

Also, I went by lids at Bayshore on Sunday, and picked up a Sens red home jersey with Spezzas name and number for only $21! It is a youth jersey (for the wife), but wicked value.

Also also...Kudelski scored more goals for Ottawa than Kovie did and Laukkannen played more games than Kuba

danielpalfredsson

Aug 14, 2013
.....I wasn't going to post this here. But since it's already had quite a few bidders, I doubt I have a shot at winning it at a price I'd be willing to pay.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/271587925446

$_57.JPG

This thing should go in the Civic Centre in the same way that the Senators display their old jerseys. From what I gather, it was a very short lived Ottawa team in the Roller Hockey International league that played out of the Civic Centre.

It's a really cool piece of Ottawa Hockey History, and this is the first time I've seen one pop up on eBay.

sensfan44

peacetowersens
Aug 12, 2007
Chilliwack BC
Visit site
.....I wasn't going to post this here. But since it's already had quite a few bidders, I doubt I have a shot at winning it at a price I'd be willing to pay.

$_57.JPG

This thing should go in the Civic Centre in the same way that the Senators display their old jerseys. From what I gather, it was a very short lived Ottawa team in the Roller Hockey International league that played out of the Civic Centre.

It's a really cool piece of Ottawa Hockey History, and this is the first time I've seen one pop up on eBay.

Hilarious!!!
I went to a game. Haven't heard anyone speak of the Ottawa Loggers in a dogs age (yep I just said that)

Big Papi

Who's Mel Bridgeman?
Jul 10, 2009
Quebec
www.instagram.com

$_57.JPG

If I remember correctly, they played at CTC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad