Stüetzle
200_d.gif

Reactions: Senator23 and edguy

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
For the fourth jersey program this is my list of ideas:

• Full barber pole from the original Sens (my top choice, but if there is "colour swapping" this may not happen)
  • Barber Pole with gold worked in there
  • Swoosh jersey in black
  • Black and Gold jersey with the black replaced with red
  • SNES in red
  • Heritage in red (basically Belleville's third)
  • Ottawa Nationals (WHA) in black, white, and red/gold (possibly with a peace tower/maple leaf logo from black and gold third jersey)
  • Peace Tower jersey in red.

bsens35

Nov 29, 2015
i heard ottawa will not be doing and 3rd or 4th this season with a red third being done for next season

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
i heard ottawa will not be doing and 3rd or 4th this season with a red third being done for next season

Im perfectly fine with this. Save the hype for another season. We already are hyped about the ones we have now so keep it that way.

But I really hope we bring the white “O” back. What a beautiful jersey.

Last edited:

Big Papi

Who's Mel Bridgeman?
Jul 10, 2009
Quebec
www.instagram.com
Because the team advertised #88 jerseys, lol. Why advertise until you’re sure? Imagine being a kid or a parent saving up $350 and getting the wrong number.

Right, and then the player (according to Sens twitter) chose 18 and the spelling of his name. Players change numbers all the time. Spezza, Alfredsson did as well.

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
I looked up why people would be upset over 88.
So dumb, one group of idiots gets to decide what a number means in their twisted world and now we cant use it?

This PC world is getting out of hand. Stop letting people claim shit as their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad