Official HFOil Ticket Exchange 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

SM17

Nov 25, 2005
Was anyone able to get watch party tickets during the public sale? I couldnt get a single one to pop up..

OiledGun

Sep 2, 2011
Does anyone know if there is still free food in the sky lounge for the watch party? Thanks!!

The Batman

Registered Superhero
Sep 30, 2014
Batcave
I haven't been to the new Rogers Place and wondering what are the best seats for the Watch Party. Since it's just watching the Jumbotron maybe seats that are a bit higher up?

Am I understanding it right... Those who got the Sky Lounge seats which are only $5 too also get the free food?!

I'll keep all this in mind for the next Watch Party (please make it to round 3 team!)

BleedingOil

Dec 4, 2006
Edmonton
I haven't been to the new Rogers Place and wondering what are the best seats for the Watch Party. Since it's just watching the Jumbotron maybe seats that are a bit higher up?

Am I understanding it right... Those who got the Sky Lounge seats which are only $5 too also get the free food?!
The seats with free hot dogs popcorn and pop are 20 or 25 cant remember. Best to be higher for sure

ales83fan

Jul 13, 2007
Is this just for Oiler Hockey tickets?

I'm looking for 2 John Mulaney tickets for Friday but the Ticket websites I looked at are way over face value... :(

goggog

Sep 2, 2006
Canada
I am looking to split my season seats up with 3 other people (10 pairs each).

My seats are Section 216 Row 3
Price would be $125/ticket ($2500 for all 10 pairs)

Tickets would be divided by an in-person snake draft and a regular rotation for playoffs tickets would be available too.

Please DM if interested!

werkitout

Oct 7, 2015
Edmonton
Any chance a Moderator could update create a 17/18 thread so we can ditch this thread that still has Rexall info on the first page?

If I can help facilitate in any way, I'd be happy to.

madmutter

F**king Phenomenal
Jun 6, 2009
Any chance a Moderator could update create a 17/18 thread so we can ditch this thread that still has Rexall info on the first page?

If I can help facilitate in any way, I'd be happy to.

You could probably just make an updated thread using this op as a template and ask the mods to sticky it and close this one. I'd like to see it updated as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad