Official HFOil Ticket Exchange 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

smallhobbit

Jul 19, 2005
Edmonton
I have two seats for tomorrow's game (Game 3) I'm trying to sell at face value. Club Seats $450/ticket Section 101 Row 23 Seats 7 and 8.

letsgo

Apr 12, 2017
A question for anyone who has sold their tickets before:
What is the best way to sell your tickets fairly? I notice that to sell them through Ticket Master, there is an extra $100 or so tacked onto each ticket (a commission for them). Do you take a gamble and hope people are trustworthy with an e-transfer?

Oilerfan4lyfe

Mar 22, 2014
What is the best way to sell your tickets fairly? I notice that to sell them through Ticket Master, there is an extra $100 or so tacked onto each ticket (a commission for them). Do you take a gamble and hope people are trustworthy with an e-transfer?

I prefer the FB group...people on there seem relatively trustworthy. You can always ask for a copy of ID with blocked out personal info so you know the person's real name. Last time I sold, he sent me an e-transfer, I sent the tickets then he sent me the password. We had copies of each other's ID and friended on FB so I felt pretty safe that he wasn't going to rip me off or vice-versa.

Mowzie

Sep 17, 2003

The Facebook page for sure. They have a verified seller list that shows the sellers who have good reputations. I have bought and sold there numerous times without incident, but make sure you do your due diligence obviously.

werkitout

Oct 7, 2015
Edmonton
I prefer the FB group...people on there seem relatively trustworthy. You can always ask for a copy of ID with blocked out personal info so you know the person's real name. Last time I sold, he sent me an e-transfer, I sent the tickets then he sent me the password. We had copies of each other's ID and friended on FB so I felt pretty safe that he wasn't going to rip me off or vice-versa.

If you can't meet in person then the FB group is your best option to avoid the fees on TM/Stubhub. I am a "reputable seller" on that list.

BUT... I would be careful about sending people pictures of your ID. Scammers will use this to try and scam other people. I don't send people my ID nor pictures of the tickets because of this.

If they want to meet up to do the deal as a result then that's fine, I'll do that. I will show them my ID when we're together, but I don't send pics.

I've also heard of people doing the Transfer funds, then transfer tickets, then send password... the problem with that is the buyer could accept the tickets then cancel the transfer so the seller becomes the one taking all the risk instead of the buyer.

Lessy

Jul 21, 2004
Sudbury

What is the Facebook group titled?

Mowzie

Sep 17, 2003
What is the Facebook group titled?

Edmonton Oilers tickets for sale is the group. Be patient and wait til 1-3 hrs before puck drop for the best prices. You will find some below face value most likely.

Rkhtsen

Jan 15, 2016
2017 Playoffs Round 2 Home Game 2: Edmonton Oilers v. Anaheim Ducks
Wed, May 3, 2017 08:00 PM

Sky Lounge Standing Room Ticket
Section SKY-A Row STR Seat 7,8

Tickets/Items Subtotal CA $716.00
Order Processing Fee CA $5.00
Total CA $721.00

Sky Lounge tickets includes food and nonalcoholic beverages. More info on lounge seats can be found here: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=2215769&page=2

Still available. Price lowered to $675. Lower than face value

herestohoping

Nov 14, 2009
I have 2 tickets(not together) for sale for game 6 (if needed). Will sell at face value in Sportsnest club. One in section SNA row 2 and SNB Row 5. PM me if interested to reserve.

Mowzie

Sep 17, 2003
I'm selling my 2 game 6 tickets for Sunday. SKY-AA, ROW 1. Free food and drinks.

PM if interested. I have them listed elsewhere but will sell them for face value to someone here.

Mowzie

Sep 17, 2003
I'm selling my 2 game 6 tickets for Sunday. SKY-AA, ROW 1. Free food and drinks.

PM if interested. I have them listed elsewhere but will sell them for face value to someone here.

Still available, FV is $458/ ea. Willing to sell below face value. PM me if interested.

smallhobbit

Jul 19, 2005
Edmonton
Selling my Game 6 tickets
Sky-E Row 2 Seats 6 and 7
Selling for 350/each which is below face value

Come be a part of the Oilers next screw job!

Last edited:

Inf123

Jul 2, 2009
Edmonton
anyone got 2 tickets in the upper bowl along the sides (not behind the netting) - preferably on oil attack twice side? Please PM me

oogabooga

Apr 26, 2017
I have my sportsnet guest passes available. 2 guest passes which include unlimited food and non-alcoholic drink.
Selling at face value 250/each

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad