Official HFOil Ticket Exchange 2014-15

Fomal

Aug 19, 2015
Perhaps a slightly odd request...

Can anyone confirm a typographical error in the copyright on their Ticketmaster tickets issued on August 19th? At the very right of the ticket portion of the page, it might show (C) 2013 instead of 2015.

I bought a set of tickets off of StubHub for well under face value (presumably season tickets as the same set are on sale for other games) and I noticed that error. I contacted StubHub and they "confirmed" that the tickets were legitimate despite the typographical error, but I'm not entirely sure how they make their confirmation. Knowing that the printing error is on other tickets would be a relief.

Thanks!

binderjinder

Sep 22, 2010
The tickets printed yesterday that I had showed 2013 aswell.

Perhaps a slightly odd request...

Can anyone confirm a typographical error in the copyright on their Ticketmaster tickets issued on August 19th? At the very right of the ticket portion of the page, it might show (C) 2013 instead of 2015.

I bought a set of tickets off of StubHub for well under face value (presumably season tickets as the same set are on sale for other games) and I noticed that error. I contacted StubHub and they "confirmed" that the tickets were legitimate despite the typographical error, but I'm not entirely sure how they make their confirmation. Knowing that the printing error is on other tickets would be a relief.

Thanks!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad