San Jose vs Edmonton
Section 224 Row 30 Seats 12&13
$160 OBO for the pair (Face is $260)

PM if interested.

Last edited:

Sladerx

May 24, 2008
YK NWT
Selling 2 tickets in sec 207 row 29 on April 4th vs the Flames, don't live In Town so they would have to be paid online and could be emailed. Asking $200 send a pm if interested. :yo:

AV

Sep 3, 2009
Oilers vs Avalanche Lower Bowl

Sold

Last edited:

PBandJ

If it didn't happen in the 80's, it didn't happen
Jan 5, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta
Can someone help me?

I got a free pair of tickets to the game against the Jets and noticed they had Club Access on them. I quite liked the Club Access, being able to go downstairs to shorter lines and whatnot.

For future purposes if I buy tickets through ticketmaster, how do I know if I am getting club access?

NVM, I'm guessing gold club and silver club tickets come with it.

Last edited:

AV

Sep 3, 2009
Oilers vs Flames Lower Bowl

I have a pair of silver club seats in sec 104, row 5 to the Oilers/Flames game April 4. Hard copy tickets. Aisle seats right next to the club entrance with extra legroom. $200/seat ($400/pair). PM me if interested.

Sladerx

May 24, 2008
YK NWT
Selling 2 tickets in sec 207 row 29 on April 4th vs the Flames, don't live In Town so they would have to be paid online and could be emailed. Asking $200 send a pm if interested. :yo:

Still looking to move these feel free to make an offer, worst thing I can do is say no. Cheers

White Out 403*

looking for 1 ticket if anyone has a spare, would be willing to pay but looking for a crappy single to come and cheer against hte flames lol

samiam

Oct 4, 2010
Oilers Tickets (2 or 4) vs LA Kings Apr 7th BELOW FACE VALUE!! -Section 230, Row 34.

Only $65/ea while they last!!

These are Hard-Copy tickets, but I can also have them electronically transferred to you via the Edmonton Oilers.
These are my personal season seats.

If interested please email me at [email protected]

Oilerz

May 10, 2005
River City. E-Town
I'm looking to go halves or maybe even thirds on a pair of seasons tickets with someone. I'm sure there is a place to ask about this, so if someone could point me in that general direction that'd be nice.

Update July 8 still looking.

Last edited:

oilers106

Nov 25, 2008
Hello,

I am looking for someone who is interested in splitting their seats with me. I would be interested in purchasing a half or even full season seats for the season coming up. Send me a message if you are looking to split with someone or sell to someone and where the seats are. Thanks

jeg

Jun 16, 2015
i would also be interested in splitting seats if anyone has any let me know before Tuesday (July 28th) after that ill have a power pack
Thanks

kold

Mar 31, 2004
Edmonton
Hi folks

I have season tickets for the first time this upcoming season, piggyback configuration in terrace section. Looking to sell some of the games.

binderjinder

Sep 22, 2010
Oilers Games upcoming Season

If anyone is interested in power pack 9 or 10, i can do those up for you and charge less that what the oilers are charging from my season seats. I can also do pack 6 for a little less aswell. My seats are side by side in section 208, row 32. PM me if interested.

Let me know if any other games interest you aswell and ill see if ill be able to make them or not. The games that I will definitely be attending are the home opener, the habs game, the pens game, the rangers game, and the last game, so those are not avaialble.

Last edited:

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
Why must stubhub sell their tickets in USD. I think it's causing confusion for sellers.

I'd be winning to pay 350-375$ CAD for a pair of tickets in the executive sections. However add an additional 30% because everything is priced in US dollars and your looking at 500$ in late july for a game in december.

My suspicion is season ticket holders are just looking at the face value adding whatever profit margin they want per ticket and throwing that number on the site without taking into consideration the difference in value between the two currencies.

jeg

Jun 16, 2015
Why must stubhub sell their tickets in USD. I think it's causing confusion for sellers.

I'd be winning to pay 350-375$ CAD for a pair of tickets in the executive sections. However add an additional 30% because everything is priced in US dollars and your looking at 500$ in late july for a game in december.

My suspicion is season ticket holders are just looking at the face value adding whatever profit margin they want per ticket and throwing that number on the site without taking into consideration the difference in value between the two currencies.

I'm more then sure they are aware of the difference.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad