GDT: Official GDT Sign up sheet

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I have been asked to make a GDT because apparently our new mod is just not up to the task of making an awesome GDT :naughty:

So I shall make the GDT for the 21st, and since I have new spectacles I may even be able to see what I am doing :sarcasm:

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I have been asked to make a GDT because apparently our new mod is just not up to the task of making an awesome GDT :naughty:

So I shall make the GDT for the 21st, and since I have new spectacles I may even be able to see what I am doing :sarcasm:

Haven't you been told? I don't do the GDTs any more. I made a computer program to do it for me. It looks up which of your banners to use and everything. Very swish.

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
My schedule changed, and I'm now working 2:30-11 pm tomorrow. I'm going to have to withdraw from the GDT for San Jose.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
I'll do today's GDT if that's ok

ba4.jpg

(otherwise I'd have to do it, or... Anglesmith)

Bosnian Beast

Formerly Janko Unchained
Dec 30, 2010
Lethbridge, AB
I have a wedding to be at on Friday the 11th, so is there someone that I can send the GDT to to post for that evening, in the event I can't post it first thing in the morning?

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I have a wedding to be at on Friday the 11th, so is there someone that I can send the GDT to to post for that evening, in the event I can't post it first thing in the morning?

Well, I'm usually around. Are you ok with having your GDT associated with my name?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad