GDT: Official GDT Sign up sheet

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Since the regular season is wrapping up and there's a lot of us here are rooting for Boston, how do you guys feel about doing our own Boston GDTs on this board? I personally like the pace we have of things here in our little corner whereas on other boards the postings go way too fast to have any sort of conversation. On some of the more active boards, if someone scores it's like BAM! +4 pages

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Since the regular season is wrapping up and there's a lot of us here are rooting for Boston, how do you guys feel about doing our own Boston GDTs on this board? I personally like the pace we have of things here in our little corner whereas on other boards the postings go way too fast to have any sort of conversation. On some of the more active boards, if someone scores it's like BAM! +4 pages

I feel like that may be a little too far for the Flames board. I'd say it would be perfectly fine to post in the Iggy's quest thread, especially if the goal is to keep posting pace slow. Otherwise, the avatars should allow you to fit in on either the main board or Boston GDTs without problem.

As a Flames board, our threads should be related to the Flames, or at the very least to Iginla.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
How about a compromise between having GDTs and not having GDTs? How about a Series Thread?

My reasoning is this, our own GTDs recently for the Flames have been only seeing 120-140 posts. I am not sure we even see that much activity for a Bruins GDT in the playoffs, so it's not really worth filling the board with a bunch of Bruins GDTs. However if we get 100 some posts per Bruins playoff game, then we are going to clog up the Iginla thread as Stewie suggests.

After the first round we can re-evaluate based on how how active the series thread is.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
How about a compromise between having GDTs and not having GDTs? How about a Series Thread?

My reasoning is this, our own GTDs recently for the Flames have been only seeing 120-140 posts. I am not sure we even see that much activity for a Bruins GDT in the playoffs, so it's not really worth filling the board with a bunch of Bruins GDTs. However if we get 100 some posts per Bruins playoff game, then we are going to clog up the Iginla thread as Stewie suggests.

After the first round we can re-evaluate based on how how active the series thread is.

Actually yeah, I like this idea better.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
to sum up my thoughts of recent posts

<insert Westside Connection's Bow Down>

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad