Speculation: Official Fantasy Trade Offers Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panthers Rock

Rebuild 10.0
Apr 17, 2006
Winter Springs, FL
This thread is designed to keep the board clean of all fantasy trade/acquisition proposals regarding the Panthers. Any post made outside this thread regarding this topic will be removed (or moved if you're lucky), so please use this thread only for that purpose.

Thanks.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
What about something like..

Kings get Fleischmann + 4th (2014) and Panthers get Toffoli (or Vey, but I prefer Toffoli)

or

Kings get Goc (or Fleischmann) and Panthers get Muzzin (or Martinez)

or

Blackhawks get Goc and Panthers get Morin

Last edited:

Ekblad

Mar 10, 2010
Miami, Florida
What about something like..

Kings get Fleischmann + 4th (2014) and Panthers get Toffoli (or Vey, but I prefer Toffoli)

or

Kings get Goc (or Fleischmann) and Panthers get Muzzin (or Martinez)

or

Blackhawks get Goc and Panthers get Morin

they dont even wanna include him for moulson acc. to media, so I have a hard time seeing them trading him for flash

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
Toumo Ruutu..

carolina is selling...

We always talk about Simmonds... I c Ruutu as a similiar player...

would he be someone we could bring in?

he impressed me on team finland

gudzilla

Aug 9, 2012
Toumo Ruutu..

carolina is selling...

We always talk about Simmonds... I c Ruutu as a similiar player...

would he be someone we could bring in?

he impressed me on team finland

simmonds is a 4th liner with 2nd line talent...

he fights, he does every dirty part of the game

CoolburnIsGone

Wow, that's a pretty horrible deal for both sides actually. Hossa is still one of their better scorers so they wouldn't want to trade him. And FL wouldn't want him with that contract either. Chicago is supposedly pretty high on TT and expect he will be their 2n line C soon, he's the reason we have Pirri right now. I dont see Tallon moving our pick like that either. You probably should've posted that here to illicit comments before posting it on the main trade board. You're going to get ripped badly by most people.

Pantherfan12

Jun 26, 2006
Sunrise,Florida
I read on the main trade boards that Caro might be willing to trade Ward,E.Staal, and Skinner.. If there is truth to any of these rumblings, would anyone want Tallon to make a deal and who would you be willing to part with?

gudzilla

Aug 9, 2012
well, i would be interested in moving our 3oa pick in this draft (IF EKBLAD IS OFF THE BOARD) + petrovic + something else for skinner OR e.kane, i think that could get the discussion started. they get a decent big, mean d-man prospect that can step in pretty soon, a chance to pick someone great with the pick and something else to sweeten the deal

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Probably not. He is the face of the franchise.

The first two picks are nice, but the young guys are throw ins.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
Probably not. He is the face of the franchise.

The first two picks are nice, but the young guys are throw ins.

There are conflicting reports about Tavares possibly being moved this summer. Darren Dreger tweeted about it this morning.. So I was just thinking what he's worth.

Kessel was had for a couple 1sts. But you're right, they might ask for something like 2 1sts and Huberdeau. But, honestly, we might look bad in that trade.

gudzilla

Aug 9, 2012
There are conflicting reports about Tavares possibly being moved this summer. Darren Dreger tweeted about it this morning.. So I was just thinking what he's worth.

Kessel was had for a couple 1sts. But you're right, they might ask for something like 2 1sts and Huberdeau. But, honestly, we might look bad in that trade.

kessel was by far "worse" than JT91 currently is.

if JT91 wants out, i'm sure he'll want out of florida aswell if he's traded here.

tavares is too good for us to acquire

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
kessel was by far "worse" than JT91 currently is.

if JT91 wants out, i'm sure he'll want out of florida aswell if he's traded here.

tavares is too good for us to acquire

With Snow in the driver's seat anything could happen.

Look at the move for Vanek. It's crystal clear he has lost touch with the reality of his team. One fluke playoff run was all it took to convince him it was right to acquire a big name player. To me, that move set the Isles a few steps backwards. They lost a lot of value over that.. Who knows what's next for them. If I were JT I would want out too. Where does he want to go? Who knows.

Last edited:

CoolburnIsGone

With Wang trying to sell his majority shares in the Isles, anything can happen with that franchise at this point. I wouldnt bet on them moving Tavares but if they did, it would require someone like Bjugstad/Barkov going the other way.

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
Yes but, at least we have young talent. Not so much if we trade for Tavares. I don't want to move our young talent and keep our veterans, even for Tavares.

I like the talent too but none of them project to be talents like JT. Maybe if the Panthers got lucky and drafted McDavid they would have that talent but that's about it. I'd move players for him if the Isles or JT would even listen but I doubt they would. The only thing we could possibly offer them that would carry any weight would be a realistic shot at McDavid with next year's pick.

If Viola wants to spend money on top flight talent, this would be a great place to start.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
If that's the case. Bjugstad would go in that deal in a heartbeat. As much as I like NB, no way am I giving up on an opportunity to acquire a player like tavares.

To Isles
FLA 2014 1st, FLA 2015 1st and Nick Bjugstad

To Panthers
JT

In a heartbeat. But Dale would never do that; he's too loyal to his draft picks.

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
If that's the case. Bjugstad would go in that deal in a heartbeat. As much as I like NB, no way am I giving up on an opportunity to acquire a player like tavares.

To Isles

To Panthers
JT

In a heartbeat.

I'm with you. Id give them their pick of the litter for a player of that caliber.

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado

To Isles

To Panthers
JT

In a heartbeat. But Dale would never do that; he's too loyal to his draft picks.

More loyal than he was to Santos I hope. :laugh:

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
anyone should be available for Johnny.

Bjugstad, Barkov, NHL ALLSTAR Ed Jovo :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad