GDT: Official Draft Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
Quit buying the insane amount of Hype on Gryba. Trust me. I'm a Sens fan, went to university in Ottawa. No other fanbase in the league hypes up their own prospects more than Ottawa.

I got told off for telling them that Peter Regin was not the next Henrik Zetterberg.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Seguin will require a lot.

JG + 22 + Mark Giordano or Glencross; might be able to get it done.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I think if reports are true about potentially our 6th being on the table and we are asking for a youngish center or dman that would likely be part of the offer. Also, a high profile prospect like JG who plays in Boston would be included. Something would likely need to be added, I'm just not sure what.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
I think if reports are true about potentially our 6th being on the table and we are asking for a youngish center or dman that would likely be part of the offer. Also, a high profile prospect like JG who plays in Boston would be included. Something would likely need to be added, I'm just not sure what.

Stempniak + Butler?

BrodieGoat

May 24, 2012
lets keep JG.

28, Glencross, Giordano, Horak and 3rd for Seguin and rights to Ference

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Stempniak + Butler?

I not sure, depends on what Chiarelli's needs are. The price would be very steep, I'd only part with that package if Feaster has a sense that JG won't sign here. If he has that inclination, then I would include him and our 6th for sure. Otherwise it may be to rich for us and not worth it.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
I not sure, depends on what Chiarelli's needs are. The price would be very steep, I'd only part with that package if Feaster has a sense that JG won't sign here. If he has that inclination, then I would include him and our 6th for sure. Otherwise it may be to rich for us and not worth it.

I talked to a Bruins fan and he said

rights to Ference + rights to Horton + Seguin for Gio + Glencross + 28th.

I think I would do that this second.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
Holy balls what a good trade that would be. Id add the 22nd to that as well if we needed to...

Such a good idea actually.

Yea we would have to move Cammy for another top 4 defenseman but it would be great to leave the draft with Monahan + Seguin and if we could extend Horton and Ference we would be a better team then we are now.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
The blogger is saying we're in on Seguin!

THE BLOGGER??????

HL902ps.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad