Official Darryl Sutter for Blues coach bandwagon thread

warrior67

Jul 16, 2016
hockey purgatory
Yeah this team needs a shake up right now. Whether that is a trade (bouw or gunnar) or the coach being fired, better to do it now and stop the bleeding. I've been patient throughout October while new plays sync, but this is getting unacceptable.

Evocable Manager

Apr 20, 2016
St. Louis
Yeah this team needs a shake up right now. Whether that is a trade (bouw or gunnar) or the coach being fired, better to do it now and stop the bleeding. I've been patient throughout October while new plays sync, but this is getting unacceptable.
This whole "new plays sync" is straight bullshit.

I mean just LOOK at what Vegas did last year.

I don't listen to post game pressers but if anyone has said anything about syncing and needing time to sync, I'm going to lose my mind.

Reactions: Dbrownss

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
This whole "new plays sync" is straight bull****.

I don't listen to post game pressers but if anyone has said anything about syncing and needing time to sync, I'm going to lose my mind.
Yea, it's a BS taking point. These guys. Pros and have weeks to get a feel for each other. Maybe you'll see and errand pass or 2 guys cross at the same spot but not the level of putrid shit we have to watch. That's just a terrible system and bad players.

Reactions: TheDizee

mk80

Jul 30, 2012

Exactly, I can live with that the first game or two in pre-season but now? That shouldn't be an excuse for poor performance.

warrior67

Jul 16, 2016
hockey purgatory

In fairness, Vegas last season was an entirely different situation. It's not a handful of players coming into a set system and culture. It's all "unwanted" pissed off players forming everything from scratch.

As a clarification, what I was saying is that I was fine accepting that as an excuse earlier in the season. However, it's clear this isn't the issue. This situation reeks of the last days of Davis Payne, we had a great team that was under-performing and once we replaced the coaching the team absolutely took off.

hey we won a cup
Feb 16, 2017
St. Louis
Real talk... what if Q and AV didn't even want to come here and were already contacted. Would we just fire Yeo and roll with Berube just for the sake up switching something up?

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Real talk... what if Q and AV didn't even want to come here and were already contacted. Would we just fire Yeo and roll with Berube just for the sake up switching something up?
Yep. We have nothing to lose.

It is perfectly clear Yeo cannot motivate this team.

Reactions: mk80

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
At least if things didn't change we could say we tried if that didn't work out.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Berube sucks too, but it would be something.

Reactions: mk80

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Every game where 2 points is wasted makes it 2 points harder for Coach Sutter to save us.

If Armstrong continues to ride out on this sinking ship of Yeo, I want him gone as well.

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
i bet Q already stated he is done this year and is set on collecting his check and waiting out his options

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
Q might want a job .. but maybe army is content on riding it out with yeo ..who knows ? to bank the whole season on a new coach at this point :skeptic:

You are in Vegas. You need $100 to get a plane ticket home as you spent all your money on all-you-can eat buffets and Celine Dion tickets. You have $50 left on you. You can put the $50 on Red on the Roulette table (45% odds of doubling your money), but that is an unknown. Or you can throw your $50 in the trash. Q may be an unknown, 50/50 proposition. But staying with Q is throwing the rest of the season in the trash. I'll take the chance of winning over certain failure.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad