Rumor: OFFICIAL Bruins Trade Deadline Rumors & Proposals thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt8871

Jan 10, 2022
Haula has not played like a 2C this year. sure. but lets not pretend he isn’t a pretty good playoff performer whose inconsistencies can be masked by a top 5 RW, top 10 LW, and the best defense the league. We could do a lot worse than Haula

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004

just so sick of seeing the excuses for this GM & management group...and from people who I wouldn't expect to give them a free pass.

They have needed a 2C since July of last year. yes I get it, sometimes deals just don't happen. that's why going down to literal minutes before the trade deadline is a risk. If the need had been addressed earlier then we're not seeing these takes today.

anyway, it's whatever. i need to stop caring so much about this stupid org. I am lucky I got a Cup in my lifetime and got to enjoy Bergeron & co as a fan during the best years of my life, because the way this org is run today (and the way Bruins pundits excuse it), it might be another 50 years before they win another.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
just so sick of seeing the excuses for this GM & management group...and from people who I wouldn't expect to give them a free pass.

They have needed a 2C since July of last year. yes I get it, sometimes deals just don't happen. that's why going down to literal minutes before the trade deadline is a risk. If the need had been addressed earlier then we're not seeing these takes today.

anyway, it's whatever. i need to stop caring so much about this stupid org. I am lucky I got a Cup in my lifetime and got to enjoy Bergeron & co as a fan during the best years of my life, because the way this org is run today (and the way Bruins pundits excuse it), it might be another 50 years before they win another.

excuse or reason are a matter of perspective.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
excuse or reason are a matter of perspective.
It’s an excuse ever since Sweeney admitted “center by committee” last summer. He knew what he was possibly getting himself into and here we are. If we have lack of scoring in the playoffs that will be the big red bullseye of a reason.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston

I am not for one minute saying or wishing they went all in. I'm pissed off at how dumb this guy is to trade assets away for nothing.

When he made that commitment of getting them to retain and take Moore's contract he needed to improve the center position.

He ****** up again. He sucks at his job, maybe not. JJ has a 5 million-dollar grin on his face drinking his martini watching re-runs of the rifleman.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
It’s an excuse ever since Sweeney admitted “center by committee” last summer. He knew what he was possibly getting himself into and here we are. If we have lack of scoring in the playoffs that will be the big red bullseye of a reason.

the point is in regard to Kirk’s tweet. A former GM who definition (Webster) was giving a GM perspective on reason. While others , like you now, argue excuses.
Perspective.
Fan - someone in the business.
no more , no less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad