Proposal: Official Bring Back Bricks Thread!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordiesUnit

Nov 25, 2015
Just and FYI Neither Shaw or Brickley are ready for the NHL Level...Sending Wilson down is a mistake...and I believe in the 6 game he played for Florida was leading in the hit department

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
Just and FYI Neither Shaw or Brickley are ready for the NHL Level...Sending Wilson down is a mistake...and I believe in the 6 game he played for Florida was leading in the hit department

This is either ChiGoalie or Rocco's dad:laugh:. Brickley in his short stint has looked NHL ready.

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015

Lol wut?

Shaw maybe not, but Brickley was just fine for his role here.

GordiesUnit

Nov 25, 2015
I guess we shall see how it goes...There was a reason Brickley was sent down in the 1st place and it wont be long before it shows again. The new thread should be WILSON! he was solid

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
I guess we shall see how it goes...There was a reason Brickley was sent down in the 1st place and it wont be long before it shows again. The new thread should be WILSON! he was solid

What's your criticism? Gallant said he took too many penalties which is definitely up for debate. Brickley hits everything in sight and can add some offense. Out of all the AHL/NHL guys, I think most here would say he's the best fit at the NHL level right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad