Proposal: Official Bring Back Bricks Thread!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

echlfreak

Aug 1, 2003
Brickley was and is just what this team needs. Not Rocco Grimaldi. Brickley plays a physical in your face game, is not afraid to fight and takes the puck to the net.

In 10 games he had a goal and 2 assists and was plus 3.

Rocco 1 goal minus 3
Bolland our $5.5m man 1G 4A minus 2
Thronton worthless

This is my official campaign to bring back Bricks!!!!!!!!!!:handclap:

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
ANYONE BUT SHAWN THORNTON. LITERALLY ANYONE, ANYTHING.

He is worthless to this team. Sorry that's incorrect because that would mean he'd have no impact on this team, which is wrong. Because he has a NEGATIVE effect on this team.

Please, I don't ever want to see him in a Panthers uniform again.

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh
Does Thorty get ice time because he's a great community guy? Otherwise, why is he dressed?

I'm all for Brickley but he ain't going to fix our woes.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
No need to make Rocco the scapegoat, but yeah- Howden MacKenzie Brickley and Huberdeau Barkov Jagr. Leave those lines the bloody **** alone and shift the others around.

Leaving Pirri Vince Bjugstad Rocco Bolland and Jussi I would easily try Bjugs with Rocco and Vince and Pirri with Jussi and Bolland. That might work so I don't expect to see it.

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
brickley never should have been sent down.. lead the team in hits i am pretty sure...

its been a joke since we lost him....

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
I mean, sure bring back Brickley if you want to replace Thornton, but not Rocco. It was like he had those 2 good games then he went invisible. I don't see why we need that so bad. People are romanticizing about his time here. Maybe he'll be able to maintain it longer this time around, I don't know.

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
I mean, sure bring back Brickley if you want to replace Thornton, but not Rocco. It was like he had those 2 good games then he went invisible. I don't see why we need that so bad. People are romanticizing about his time here. Maybe he'll be able to maintain it longer this time around, I don't know.

He's more effective than Grimaldi. Grimaldi doesn't really do anything for us right now.

MPGA

Make the Panthers Great Again
Nov 25, 2013
Brickley is much more effective than Grimaldi. What has Rocco really done for us? He is ok on the fore check at times but other than that he is a liability out there with his lack of size and he doesn't produce to make up for it. Send Rocco down until he develops any type of offensive skill otherwise he is useless here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad