GDT: *OFFICIAL* 2015 Free Agency Frenzy II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrice Krejci*

Pastafarian
Aug 12, 2014
Washington DC
Don: Hey er Cam, what are all this funny colored olives doing on the conference table?

Cam: Not sure what your talking about Donny.

Don: Look at them, they almost look like testicles?!?

Cam: Oh yeah, those. That happens every year. We've got really devoted and generous fans. See if you can get something for them will you? Cleaning ladies get pissed if we leave em around.

Gold :laugh:

mmk

Sep 5, 2014
How would you guys feel about taking a flyer on Cody Franson. He's 27, fast, offensive, 6'5 and 213 lbs, he hits a lot and doesn't take too many penalties. Best of all, he's underperformed in Nashville and so that may help suppress his value.

If he's available at <= $4 million per I would absolutely go for it.

DoubleAAAA

Jun 5, 2009
How would you guys feel about taking a flyer on Cody Franson. He's 27, fast, offensive, 6'5 and 213 lbs, he hits a lot and doesn't take too many penalties. Best of all, he's underperformed in Nashville and so that may help suppress his value.

He's a terrible skater and a healthy scratch for the Preds.

rob4748

Jul 5, 2013

completely agree, I'm on board.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Is there any word on the financials of the Spooner deal yet? Or Connolly for that matter?

The article I read said the details would be released over the next few days so we may not know for a day or two.

I haven't seen anything on whether they've reached a deal with Connolly-other than qualifying him.

Bad Puck Bounce

Run Ralphie Run
Feb 4, 2014
Denver, Colorado

Are we watching the same Franson? The guy is not a fast skater by any means.

rob4748

Jul 5, 2013
I know some here don't like him but I would do that for 4M.

I think he'll be available for less then 4m. My guess is something like 3.5 or 3.75. I'm not saying he's the answer to our D problems but he's valuable at that price.

iiBruins17*

Eklund says Yandle to Boston could happen, i hope he's wrong as usual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad