GDT: *OFFICIAL* 2015 Free Agency Frenzy II

Status
Not open for further replies.

bp13

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
I think we all agree we want Shattenkirk...but I can't imagine we could give the Blues the best offer right? What would they be looking for?

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
I'd give the dougie return plus my left testicle for Shattenkirk.

I agree, although I think we should require Dougie to give his right testicle too so that STL would have a pair to work with. :laugh:

TSBruins13

Mar 24, 2011
Boston, MA
I'm so scared we are going to overpay for Beleskey.

Give me Yandle for cheap $$ and Joel Ward and call it a day. If we are going all in for Shattenkirk, try to throw together a massive package and land Oshie as well (i.e. Eriksson, Smith, Subban, Koko, Kelly).

Therick67

Apr 6, 2009
South of Boston
I'm so scared we are going to overpay for Beleskey.

Give me Yandle for cheap $$ and Joel Ward and call it a day. If we are going all in for Shattenkirk, try to throw together a massive package and land Oshie as well (i.e. Eriksson, Smith, Subban, Koko, Kelly).

Agreed, although I'd take Green if the deal is right - nothing silly.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
The Pens first being conditional makes me think Sweeney is at least doing better than the Leafs.

At this point I would rather commit to the rebuild and avoid any major contracts for players intended to be stop gaps.

I do kinda like award though. I wouldn't mind Stewart if he's cheap (short term, good cap).

Trading for Yandle would be cheaper and less commitment than Green but honestly I would rather run with our kids and see what we have next season (I really don't think we are a play off team and I would rather build the prospect pool than burn it on players just to say we got somebody).

I in General think trades are a better way to build than UFAs. UFAs are just so darn expensive.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Don: Hey er Cam, what are all this funny colored olives doing on the conference table?

Cam: Not sure what your talking about Donny.

Don: Look at them, they almost look like testicles?!?

Cam: Oh yeah, those. That happens every year. We've got really devoted and generous fans. See if you can get something for them will you? Cleaning ladies get pissed if we leave em around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad