OT: Official 2014 Patriots/NFL Thread - II

Status
Not open for further replies.

robert terwilliger

the bart, the
Nov 14, 2005
sw florida
Looked to me she was going after him. Not defending the doosh, but I sure many people have been in that situation. It's hard to control your immotions sometimes when women are acting in this manor. He should have left her there before going in the elevator. I would've left her in the hotel and left. Cameras are everywhere now adays. Again I'm not defending the dummy.

It's not a joke. If a guy is doing this, it's much easier to deal with. That's all I'm saying. I'm not putting down women.

I'm not digging dude!!

if you're not digging, you need to explain why you're in that giant hole and are covered in dirt and surrounded by broken shovels.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
You know...I've never known.

I'm assuming it doesn't mean "You can't beat women up because there are cameras everywhere now a days" though.

I'm thinking about getting a tattoo of that.

I googled the H thing and it came right up in the search bar :laugh: The two most popular explanations seemed to be H for Holy, and H for Harold, (a spin on hallowed). Who knew what a popular topic this was? Learn something new and utterly useless everyday.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I'm sure the PC police will not like this, but...

I did not hear/see the entire statement, but didn't the guy just give his opinion on why the Hawks were not doing well enough with attendance? From what I saw, he did not make any negative comments about African-Americans, said that he never felt uncomfortable or threatened, but that he felt that white middle-class Southern fans did not appear to be comfortable in an environment where they were the minority.

I had to have missed something because I don't see the problem with that statement.

I didn't hear/see it either. And I'll bet that many people baying for his blood haven't either, not that it will stop them.

If that is what he said I don't see the problem with it either.

No common sense anymore :(

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
I didn't hear/see it either. And I'll bet that many people baying for his blood haven't either, not that it will stop them.

If that is what he said I don't see the problem with it either.

No common sense anymore :(

I'm guessing there is more to it? Anyway, this thread had already gone off the rails, no need to push it further away with NBA talk :laugh:

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
I'm thinking about getting a tattoo of that.

I googled the H thing and it came right up in the search bar :laugh: The two most popular explanations seemed to be H for Holy, and H for Harold, (a spin on hallowed). Who knew what a popular topic this was? Learn something new and utterly useless everyday.

I understand how that was written. I can't write enough to say I don't condone hitting women. I already wrote as much. I should have written, you can't hit anyone these days because there are cameras everywhere. I doesn't mean that if there were none, you can. If people want to go on a rant and bash me fine but I think my point wasn't that hitting women is ok. I never have. I've seen it. I've protect some. Things happen late a night sometimes that is all.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
I understand how that was written. I can't write enough to say I don't condone hitting women. I already wrote as much. I should have written, you can't hit anyone these days because there are cameras everywhere. I doesn't mean that if there were none, you can. If people want to go on a rant and bash me fine but I think my point wasn't that hitting women is ok. I never have. I've seen it. I've protect some. Things happen late a night sometimes that is all.

Aaaaaaand there it is.

Urgh. Please. Stop.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Sorry for this, but it just popped into my head:

I can just picture the new Dos Equis ads:

" I don't always hit women, but when I do...it is always late at night, and where there are no cameras around. Stay thirsty my friends."

:laugh:

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Dude, do you go out? Yes I said things happen sometimes. Yeah. Doesn't mean it's right. Get off your high horse man.

If thinking your comments that it can be hard to control yourself when a women has immotions and is in a manor makes me be on a high horse, I'll gladly ride that horse.

Notice everyone here thinks your comments are disgusting. Everyone.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010

How about you can't hit anyone these days, because it's not the right thing to do? Especially when it's a man hitting a woman? Who gives a **** about there being cameras?

Things do happen late at night sometimes. I get drunk food. Sometimes fall asleep on the couch. I get up to pee a lot. Check twitter when I can't sleep.

Not on that list? HITTING PEOPLE.

member 96824

holes-dig-o.gif

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Even if Rice's wife was attacking him, punching a woman with a closed fist TWICE in the face, and then dragging her by her hair is not something normal human being does, it just isn't. There's no devil's advocate here, stop trying to play one.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
How about you can't hit anyone these days, because it's not the right thing to do? Especially when it's a man hitting a woman? Who gives a **** about there being cameras?

Things do happen late at night sometimes. I get drunk food. Sometimes fall asleep on the couch. I get up to pee a lot. Check twitter when I can't sleep.

Not on that list? HITTING PEOPLE.

Couple of other things not on that list I was hoping to see...DAMN!

;):laugh:

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
Even if Rice's wife was attacking him, punching a woman with a closed fist TWICE in the face, and then dragging her by her hair is not something normal human being does, it just isn't. There's no devil's advocate here, stop trying to play one.

And he spit on her.

You know, normal **** that happens between two folks. NBD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad