OT: Official 2013 Patriots/NFL Thread - II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly23

Pedroia and Drew
Nov 4, 2010
Boston
Its a tweaked Groin, can people not overreact until he is ruled out for Thursday or second half.

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
More likely Hernandez getting bail on the 9th or Amendola playing >10 games this year?

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
You're not adding anything to this conversation so either put him on ignore or actually contribute.

Tried that earlier. Shockingly, real football posts get ignored if they don't go along with the Pat fan homer beliefs. I tried debating earlier and got called a troll just because he disagreed.

Kelly23

Pedroia and Drew
Nov 4, 2010
Boston
Sudfailed.

Amendola held out of game for precuation right now, he will be back after the Half.
Huh I was right and then attacked by Tukka Time who wouda thunk it.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Tried that earlier. Shockingly, real football posts get ignored if they don't go along with the Pat fan homer beliefs. I tried debating earlier and got called a troll just because he disagreed.

No one responds to you because you take personal attacks at posters and your posts are blatant attempts to stur the pot. You can criticize the Patriots without being condescending.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007

You're just as much a Broncos homer as any of the BB ballwashers in this thread.

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
Not surprising you could not read this, I said all plays are an option not all plays are "un-defeandable"

That's not what you wrote, though.

there is not one play the defence can eliminate........there isn't a team in the league with 3 guys to cover 3 inside threats when two are towers, and the other is elusive, they can run any witch way, and you still have to deal with a wideout and a RB or two of the same.

Sounds to me like another way of saying they're "undefendable".

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
this team desperately needs a healthy amendola and a healthy gronk. problem is, those are two very big ifs.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

You're a Broncos fan. Take your Manning/Welker love somewhere where people actually like them.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

this team desperately needs a healthy amendola and a healthy gronk. problem is, those are two very big ifs.

I think once Boyce, Thompkins and Dobson get adjusted to the NFL we just need a healthy Gronk

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
No one responds to you because you take personal attacks at posters

I am the one who has been called names. I have NEVER returned that favor to anyone here. Check my posts if you wish.

Do I stir the pot? Sure. But that one of the main points of a public message board. Opposing viewpoints should be welcomed. I've brought supporting evidence for my claims. I don't make wild accusations or claim to predict the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad