** Official 2013 Fire Sacco Thread: Part Deux **

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Landaskog

Feb 27, 2012
Denver
I can't see Sacco coming back. I'd be shocked if he returns.

Just from the way this team has operated in the past and the fact he has another year left on his contract is enough to convince me he will be back to start the season. We've wanted him fired for a while now. Too many times we were convinced he'd be fired, only to get an extension.

IceRat

#BallsOutTheDoor
Mar 4, 2011
Good_Riddance_-_A_Comprehensive_Guide_to_Moderne_Rebellion_cover.jpg

avs1dacup

Jan 25, 2003
Denver, CO
Visit site
I can't see Sacco coming back. I'd be shocked if he returns.

I wouldn't be. The teams play down the stretch points to the issues being a lot more than the coach. Giguere spoke up and the team played a lot better. He's a **** coach, but I can see the team using that as an excuse. I hope like hell he's gone, but with these last 8-10 games, I'm starting to doubt it will happen.

IceRat

#BallsOutTheDoor
Mar 4, 2011
I wouldn't be. The teams play down the stretch points to the issues being a lot more than the coach. Giguere spoke up and the team played a lot better. He's a **** coach, but I can see the team using that as an excuse. I hope like hell he's gone, but with these last 8-10 games, I'm starting to doubt it will happen.

BS .... if that is the case they should just make Jiggy the head coach

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
I don't think I can stomach another year of Sacco.

Me either, which is why I think it's probably going to happen. Does anyone really believe Sacco is going to be fired? Not should he, but will he?

I'm usually really optimistic, but for some reason when it comes to this I am not.

bohlmeister

May 18, 2007
IMO his presser was one last cry from a desperate man.

I hope he is fired. I won't be surprised if he is back, but I will be greatly disappointed.

klozge

Avs
Jul 19, 2009
Espelkamp, Germany
Me either, which is why I think it's probably going to happen. Does anyone really believe Sacco is going to be fired? Not should he, but will he?

I'm usually really optimistic, but for some reason when it comes to this I am not.

Yes, I'm very sure. Even if they thought he's a great coach they have to fire him. Difficult to sell season tickets if the message is "it's not the coach, the team's just really bad."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad