OFFICIAL: 2012 Free Agent Results Thread

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Thanks so much to everyone involved with putting this together. It's greatly appreciated.

Welcome!

1 - Fixed.
2 - Glitch in the file didn't transfer him to the Master list. But yours was the only offer.
3 - Fixed.
4 - Mitchell has had several similar offers. He is however not the top ranked player in the highest several bids. Asham is awaiting the results of the Lombardi signing as you've mentioned. As I've mentioned there are several players still in limbo and not listed yet.

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Similar questions for Blair Betts and UDFA Scott Arnold.

Thanks a ton, Jon and Matthew - this is a riDONKulous amount of work.

Welcome.

Betts has a superior offer to yours by some way. But he's lower on the rankings. So he's waiting to see how things shake out.

Arnold is going to lottery.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Welcome.

Betts has a superior offer to yours by some way. But he's lower on the rankings. So he's waiting to see how things shake out.

Arnold is going to lottery.

All good - missed seeing Arnold, even ran a search, must have typed it incorrectly. :/

If it makes things easier, I can step out of the Betts discussions, having secured a number of other useable dept forwards.

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
Just an FYI just pulled Dallas from all 2nd round bidding (aside from UDFAs) I don't intend on paying the cost that I would for any of those guys( heck I offer Kristian 4mill over 2 years and he missed a year and no NHL contract) so I'm not even gunna add to my already crazy offers for guys

kasper11

Feb 27, 2002
New York
Visit site
The St. Louis Blues choose to match this offer, thereby commiting themselves to keeping Mr. Frolik on the team for the duration of the season, with the exception of trading him to San Jose. Despite his struggles in Chicago, he has scored 20 goals 3 times and is only 24. Hopefully the Hawks move him to a lottery team where he can get ample PP time.

Is this still an option? It is no longer an option in the NHL, and I thought we followed suit. Not a huge deal, just curious.

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
All good - missed seeing Arnold, even ran a search, must have typed it incorrectly. :/

If it makes things easier, I can step out of the Betts discussions, having secured a number of other useable dept forwards.

Oh no. Sorry I had missed Arnold. So thanks for the heads up. I added him back in!

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Just an FYI just pulled Dallas from all 2nd round bidding (aside from UDFAs) I don't intend on paying the cost that I would for any of those guys( heck I offer Kristian 4mill over 2 years and he missed a year and no NHL contract) so I'm not even gunna add to my already crazy offers for guys

Hold tight there young one. Let me finish the process so u can see where you are. You may still have signed players

Brent Burns Beard