Official 2012-13 Houston Aeros/Orlando Solar Bears Thread III - RIP Aeros...

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
I'm surprised you're watching this game over the Wild one.

Where could I follow AHL? I have gamecenterlive from viaplay but it only has NHL.. and right now, the AHL would be actually ver intresting when MG is there.

Last edited:

Scoutguy77

Jun 7, 2009
Picked a great night to watch my first Aeroes game live last night, team as a whole looked great.
A few takeaways for me in terms of individual performences. Always get a true indication when you can watch a game live.
Frankly, thought a guy like Medvec showed some real potential. I realize he doesnt get alot of positive press, but he was effective, skated better than I thought and had better hands.
Fontaine is very quick with great release, Dowell is a pro--great team guy, positive influence on the young guys no doubt. Dasilva a nice pick up, played a solid game.
Phillips, is going to be a very good NHL player, great hands, vision, good size and his skating looked good. His goal off a great feed by Larrson was a goal scorers goal, off wing with a quick release.
Larrson, looks NHL ready ! I see him as a solid NHL'er for a long time. Likely a third line center, who plays a 200 foot game. Created offence and played in dirty areas.
Kuemper, looked great, very poised and confident.

Biggest surprises were Larrsons offense, Phillips skating and potential of Medvec--all much better than the impression youd get reading this board, IMO.

Looking forward to seeing Bulmer, remember this kid didnt look out of place playing in the NHL a year ago--tons of upside there.

Jbcraig1883

Mar 31, 2002
Virginia
0-0 after 1.

Dowell with a big hit at the end.

You watching or listening, Fel?

Opinions on Granlund?

To me, looked like Bouchard in the NHL that period. Some nice passes from the perimeter, struggled on wall, especially when pressured, and was not noticeable defensively.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad