Official 2012-13 Houston Aeros/Orlando Solar Bears Thread III - RIP Aeros...

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
GO SOLAR BEARS!

I found this on Google and it's awesome.

polar-bear-sunglasses-tshirt.jpg

Holy crap, it's a t-shirt.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
that is so hideous it's cool. perfect hipster summer shirt.

Paul Bunyan

Jul 5, 2012
Land of Ice and Snow
www.flickr.com
From the ECHL news I was following, and seeing Orlando's transactions it looks like they are shifting guys and basically getting future considerations in building for next year.

For such a strong start to the season I'm somewhat surprised they likely won't make the Kelly Cup playoffs.

Makes it easier for me to root for the Walleye though, and they'll be back next year with their solid fan base.

Scoutguy77

Jun 7, 2009
Business allows me to be in Houston area tonight--look forward to game, will give summary of my thoughts tomorrow--

Jbcraig1883

Mar 31, 2002
Virginia
Granlund with a great first shift. Made two great passes and almost had a scoring chance but the puck flipped over his stick.

Jbcraig1883

Mar 31, 2002
Virginia
Connelly with another PP goal. Back door to give Aeros 2-0 lead. Granlund was not on the PP. Believe that was first PP consisting of Rau, Fontaine, Larsson, Mara, and Connelly.

Jbcraig1883

Mar 31, 2002
Virginia
Granlund glides into offensive zone and stops near right circle (ala Bouchard) makes nice cross ice feed to Kampfer who is stopped by Brust on a nice glove save.

Jbcraig1883

Mar 31, 2002
Virginia
I love how Larsson seems to be developing more offensively..

What do the lines look like for Houston tonight?

Larsson has looked significantly better offensively the past two weeks.

In all honesty, I am not paying as close attention since the Wild game is on. I will post them if I can. I know that Granlund is with Fontaine and McMillan and Larsson is with Phillips.

I will get lines up next game for sure if I cannot tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad