GDT: Offensive Ineptitude at it's finest: Canes @ Flyers

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
I didn't see a GDT or anyone signed up so I'll throw this out there. You can delete if if someone is doing an official one.

The Flyers and Canes have 74 goals scored combined. The Canadiens have 78 goals scored by themselves. There will be as much scoring as 2 blindfolded guys playing SuperChexx

DHCarHur.jpg

VS.

23007918_-nhl-coin-op-bubble-hockey-table---dome-hockey-tables---.jpg

The best part of this game will likely be Brindy's induction into the Flyers HOF.

Lineup:

E. Staal-Rask-Lindholm
Nordstrom-J. Staal-Nestrasil
Skinner-Nash-Versteeg
Terry-McClement-Malone

Liles-Faulk
Hainsey-Pesce
Hanifin-Slavin

Lack
Ward

Boom Boom Apathy

Sep 6, 2006
So is Brindy's induction really going to move the game back 1 hour? That seems excessive, especially for a guy that hates public speaking like Rod.

Boom Boom Apathy

Sep 6, 2006
the nhl.com preview for this game lists the nordstrom - j staal - nesty line as our top line, which is the funniest thing ever

What's almost as funny is the Canes list that line as the 2nd line. Imagine, an NHL team with a 2nd line comprised of that. :laugh:

Edit: now that I think about it, that's not fully at all. It's pretty depressing actually.

Last edited:

Boom Boom Apathy

Sep 6, 2006
Are all those kids from 1 marriage?

I think the first 3 are from a previous marriage.

EDIT: Yep.

Brind'Amour has three children from his first marriage: a daughter, Briley, and two sons, Skyler and Reece. Brind'Amour married for the second time on July 10, 2010, to Amy Biedenbach, a native of Raleigh and the daughter of former North Carolina State University basketball standout and former UNC Asheville men's basketball coach, Eddie Biedenbach.[6] Rod and Amy have a son, Brooks Edward Brind'Amour, born on December 19, 2011.

Boom Boom Apathy

Sep 6, 2006
By the way, after I graduated from college and took my first job, I lived in a house with 3 other similar age friends. It was a house that was way too nice for us and we didn't have the furniture to fill it, so we bought a Super Chexx bubble hockey for the formal dining room. I regret getting rid of it when we moved out as there were many drunken nights playing it.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
By the way, after I graduated from college and took my first job, I lived in a house with 3 other similar age friends. It was a house that was way too nice for us and we didn't have the furniture to fill it, so we bought a Super Chexx bubble hockey for the formal dining room. I regret getting rid of it when we moved out as there were many drunken nights playing it.

Now that you're older, you should buy one to remember the what it was like before electricity

Boom Boom Apathy

Sep 6, 2006
Now that you're older, you should buy one to remember the what it was like before electricity

What are you talking about? We had electricity. Running water though, that's a different story.

EDIT: honestly though, I do want to buy one, but we got ours used from a bar for a few hundred bucks. Now, they are almost $2000. I can't justify that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad