OT: Off Topic XXI - It's the End of the World As We Know It (and I feel fine)

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
You stay safe!

6rZ8g8R.jpg

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
I've met the lady that runs the place and she is very nice. Definitely a good local business to give your cash to.

Did you burst in like a masked crusader for local businesses? (We need more of those to keep Covid 19 in check)

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
I prefer my deep fried chicken. However this guy has a few recipes to follow. And you're already his friend. Awwwwwwe

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Yeah I just looked her up, she won Top Chef Canada All-Stars (that has to be better than regular Top Chef, right?)

Didn't know they had a location in West Springs. Still horribly inconvenient for me, but at least I know I could figure out parking.
Who needs to park if you order thru Door Dash? ;)

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
We lifted restrictions, and cases are starting to rise again. I havent use a mask, but ordered some re-usable last week because I think second wave will come, and masks will be mandatory in public.

Mentally I'm prepared to stay and work from home at least rest of the year

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
We lifted restrictions, and cases are starting to rise again. I havent use a mask, but ordered some re-usable last week because I think second wave will come, and masks will be mandatory in public.

Mentally I'm prepared to stay and work from home at least rest of the year

My significant other was informed this week that their office will not even consider opening again until January 1st, out of fear of a second wave and having to shutdown again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad