OT: Off-Topic Thread-With each New Year.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Love drive-ins, but it's an adventure with kids. The best bet if you have a van is to back it in and open the rear lid. That only works if the mosquitoes aren't bad though :laugh:

Kids had a good time, but last time we went (years ago, mine are 20,17,12 now) they were passed out in a candy/snack induced coma 10 minutes into the second movie :D

Yeah, I assume the bugs are going to be bad, so we're planning on using the van but setting up the middle bench seat so all three can watch from there. Kelsey will stay up and watch the movies as long as we let her. She will literally not close her eyes if something is on the screen. Same goes for TV. Avery will probably fall asleep after the first one. And Maddie doesn't really care about shows or movies, so she'll stay awake just as long as we're feeding her. Once the snacks run out, she'll just go to sleep. I expect the hardest part of the process will be the transfer from the car to the house with all three sleeping. Worst thing will be if we get one or more to wake up during that part.

Stone Clode

Kicks him, stunner!!
Jun 1, 2010
Swansea, MA
Nuff said, Christian...

They have medication these days you know.

:laugh:

I know, I need it.

You don't realize, I'm a 60 year old man in a 23 year old's body. I got **** from my girlfriend the other day for falling asleep during the Avenger's movie. If I don't have my scheduled naps (no matter what the hell is going on), I'm a cranky man. :laugh:

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
I know, I need it.

You don't realize, I'm a 60 year old man in a 23 year old's body. I got **** from my girlfriend the other day for falling asleep during the Avenger's movie. If I don't have my scheduled naps (no matter what the hell is going on), I'm a cranky man. :laugh:

You should have went to "Fury Road" instead, no sleeping through that.

:laugh:

Roll 4 Lines

Pastafarian!
Nov 6, 2008
In The Midnight Hour
I wasn't talking about a commercial rub. I'm a BBQ novice compared to you, yet even I still make my own rub.

In terms of chicken thighs, we do a basic rub (consisting of salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne, chili powder, paprika, cumin and a few other things). Once they've been cooking we have a honey vinegar sauce that we brush on and finish it with.

There ya go! Sounds exquisite!

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Two random Don Sweeney thoughts not really related to anything on-ice or in the front office. 1) I'll always remember he was my high school crush's favorite player and she would gush about him endlessly and 2) riding on the T one night in about 2004 or so with my father after a game talking to some drunk skinny kid who for some reason brought him up and started screaming "He was ****ing p****!!!!" over and over and over on a crowded Green line train.

Ah, Boston fans.

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
Oh man! I haven't had those in a million years. Now I want them too...

Henry's in Beverly. Best ever...EVER!:nod:

That being said, I got a new job today so I'm celebrating by myself in my jammies with a baked french toast and cream cheese, scrambled egg dinner:handclap::handclap::party:

I is eggsausted.

WickedBruinsGirl

May 1, 2003
Cambridge

That being said, I got a new job today so I'm celebrating by myself in my jammies with a baked french toast and cream cheese, scrambled egg dinner:handclap::handclap::party:

I is eggsausted.
Congrats and that dinner sounded delicious. Jealous.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner

I is eggsausted.

Congratulations!!!! :handclap::yo:

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Speaking of movies, I meant to ask this the other day when I saw Mad Max.

Why on Earth are the making a new "Vacation" movie? Ed Helms and Christina Applegate are in it, and it follows the Griswold son re-doing his childhood vacation with his family.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Speaking of movies, I meant to ask this the other day when I saw Mad Max.

Why on Earth are the making a new "Vacation" movie? Ed Helms and Christina Applegate are in it, and it follows the Griswold son re-doing his childhood vacation with his family.

Because money. :laugh:

I'm a sucker for those Vacation movies so I'll be seeing it.

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
Damn, you people are on fire in this thread. I swear that was so innocent it isnt even funny. :laugh::laugh:

Scotto, I thought I lost you at....shes 47? ;)

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
Hell no!!! why would you ever think that. Just like a wine better with age.

well thank god :baghead:

I just need 5 minutes in the morning to make sure my ankle isnt gonna give out when I get outta bed....then im good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad