OT: Off Topic Thread-Whatcha thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuattroFTW

Nov 4, 2009
Ottawa
In other news, BC RCMP intercepted bombing plot at Canadian government buildings on Canada day. Bombs were placed in pressure cookers similar to those used in Boston :shakehead

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I'm going to spend The Glorious Fourth painting my bathroom. Yes, you read that correctly.

Normally I go to MaineHockey1's place but my father is ill again and frankly I'm afraid to leave. Plus we still haven't hired anyone to replace the person who walked out on us last year. We're being ultra cautious having been burned twice now. I wish there was a fool proof method of knowing whether someone is the right person to hire, because honestly I am a poor judge of character.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
I'm going to spend The Glorious Fourth painting my bathroom. Yes, you read that correctly.

Normally I go to MaineHockey1's place but my father is ill again and frankly I'm afraid to leave. Plus we still haven't hired anyone to replace the person who walked out on us last year. We're being ultra cautious having been burned twice now. I wish there was a fool proof method of knowing whether someone is the right person to hire, because honestly I am a poor judge of character.

Of course you are, it's why you associate with us...:laugh:

Sorry to hear about your dad though, that sucks. Hard to find trustworthy home health aides these days...

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Of course you are, it's why you associate with us...:laugh:

Sorry to hear about your dad though, that sucks. Hard to find trustworthy home health aides these days...

Oh man I never thought of it that way :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

He's having a bronchitis attack [he's got severe COPD] but he's at home w/Mom...why those two haven't killed each other yet is surely one of life's great mysteries... been married 57 years this December. He finally went to the doctor today and the doc increased the strength of his meds. I was so relieved he didn't have to go to the hospital that I actually felt sick to my stomach. He's not out of the woods yet so I'm staying close to home, just in case they need my help.

Sorry to bore you all with this just need to unload.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Whose the dip-**** who scheduled a 5:00 meeting in the first place?

I swear they're the same people who used to remind the teacher that she/he didn't assign homework over vacation.

That is the most perfect desctription of this person. Pretty much ever.

It was rescheduled for next Wednesday at 5:30. :laugh: But at least that's not the last day in the office before a holiday.

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
Oh man I never thought of it that way :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

He's having a bronchitis attack [he's got severe COPD] but he's at home w/Mom...why those two haven't killed each other yet is surely one of life's great mysteries... been married 57 years this December. He finally went to the doctor today and the doc increased the strength of his meds. I was so relieved he didn't have to go to the hospital that I actually felt sick to my stomach. He's not out of the woods yet so I'm staying close to home, just in case they need my help.

Sorry to bore you all with this just need to unload.

I hope your Dad gets well. Tough to see your parents get old.

WickedBruinsGirl

May 1, 2003
Cambridge

We'll miss you. Hope your father feels better soon. Won't be the same without you. :(

member 96824

Morris...are you on city data? Just saw someone with the same username while checking out some of the threads on places to live

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
My lunch rules now...hit the treadmill at the local Planet Fitness (in the middle of the hood) and do 45 min... I do 4 min at 4mph and then 1 min at 6.5mph... dropped 14 lbs in like 3 1/2 weeks..then eat like 300 calories for lunch instead of the normal 600+.

Been paying off...just passed the copy machine and the new girl did the Robert De Niro from the Fockers pointing to her eyes and then pointing at me... Yeahhhh boi!

Is this the same one that thought you were 33?

Sounds like she could give Miss Utah a run for her money (in the Q&A category)??

:laugh:

I'm just jealous because we only have three women at work and two of them are NOT hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad