OT: Off Topic Thread-Whatcha thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Right now I'm thinking that I'm exhausted, feel like I got run over by a mack truck, and am coming down with a case of the playoff plague.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
Nice. Well done.

I'm now thinking that I'm going to angle for a work from home day tomorrow...then bring my iPad out to Castle Island under the guise of doing so.

I've earned a snap dog. Or six.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
I'm already putting in to work from home on Tuesday. Last home game of the season, let's get rowdy.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
I'm already putting in to work from home on Tuesday. Last home game of the season, let's get rowdy.

Good point. I could be either completely exhausted from reveling or completely passed out from anxiety. I'll keep a Tuesday in my back pocket.

I had already started eating a snap dog in my head. :(

My movement and purpose in life today is clearly going to be dominated by my stomach.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Good point. I could be either completely exhausted from reveling or completely passed out from anxiety. I'll keep a Tuesday in my back pocket.

I had already started eating a snap dog in my head. :(

My movement and purpose in life today is clearly going to be dominated by my stomach.

What exactly is a snap dog?

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
According to the developer, our house will be finished this weekend. Slight issue that almost put us back...finish guy cut off a finger :amazed: doing trim! Luckily, he had already done everything in our house, so it won't affect us. Crazy stuff. Not sure how they'll finish this weekend, but we'll see.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
I'm sorry, but that title already has been claimed years and years ago by these cats:

http://www.coneyislandlunch.com/

I'm still intrigued by your suggestion though. May have to give it a try at some point...

Well yeah, Coney is probably first and foremost in everyone's mind, but Coney Island is more than a 15 minute drive from my house.

Part of it is the experience at Sullivan's too. I suppose I have an emotional attachment to the place...once of the first places I ate when I moved here in 1993. Get a couple snap dogs, order of waffle cut fries (that are crispy and not that soggy ****), find a patch of grass out on Castle Island to land and zone out..and you're set. The first weekend the place is open for the season..it's a madhouse.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Kayem natural casings. Nothing else.

You know who serves them? Chucky D's Hot Dogs & More in E. Bridgewater ;)

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
I am thinking of what an ass I am for not calling in sick like I should of.

I really didn't because my boss knows how big of a Bruins fan I am and didn't want him to think I was calling in because they lost.

sigh

member 96824

I am thinking of what an ass I am for not calling in sick like I should of.

I really didn't because my boss knows how big of a Bruins fan I am and didn't want him to think I was calling in because they lost.

sigh

Save it for tuesday or thursday :)

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Well yeah, Coney is probably first and foremost in everyone's mind, but Coney Island is more than a 15 minute drive from my house.

Part of it is the experience at Sullivan's too. I suppose I have an emotional attachment to the place...once of the first places I ate when I moved here in 1993. Get a couple snap dogs, order of waffle cut fries (that are crispy and not that soggy ****), find a patch of grass out on Castle Island to land and zone out..and you're set. The first weekend the place is open for the season..it's a madhouse.

See, I'm closer to Worcester than Boston now, so it's either Coney Island or Hot Dog Annies. Just depends whether I want chili dogs or bbq dogs. Both are ridiculously good.

Is Sullivan's the place with the humongous burgers too? I want to say I've seen it on Phantom Gourmet before, but I may be confusing it with another place.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
See, I'm closer to Worcester than Boston now, so it's either Coney Island or Hot Dog Annies. Just depends whether I want chili dogs or bbq dogs. Both are ridiculously good.

Is Sullivan's the place with the humongous burgers too? I want to say I've seen it on Phantom Gourmet before, but I may be confusing it with another place.

Sullivan's food is not big, just wicked cheap. You can feed a family of 4 for like $20.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad