Not open for further replies.

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
Just walked out of the Wang.

Don't have any of these on me

vinyl-gloves-269.jpg

Besides, not my area of study....I'm further north. I hear Lonnie's the expert in matters south of the border. :laugh:

I trust you, and you seem like a neat guy.
Go raw. :sarcasm:

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
:amazed:

There's a management job I really want that's been open awhile (since i lost out on a really neat job opportunity - elsewhere). Trying to help the decision, I've heard rumors my age makes them hesitant.

Wheres Dom + Kirk to help me with those rumors at work

you're just like me. im always thinking of the next step. I try to document everything and think a few steps ahead.

I hope you get it:)

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
We need to all get shwasted 2gether.

Bawse can even show up after he burns one. I'll bring funions to keep his trap busy :sarcasm:

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
What in the honest **** happened in here today while I was busy, you know, working?

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
What in the honest **** happened in here today while I was busy, you know, working?

Just lots of good will and maybe one small thrill...
But there's nothing dirty going on.

:pickle:

Meanwhile, home from work and it's just me and my youngest kid home. My eldest started his first day at his very first job today. Holy hell, is that ever an odd feeling. It's a mix of pride with a twinge of sadness.

My little boy's becoming a man in front of my very own eyes.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
I would happily share a beverage or twelve with all....er, most.....of you a-holes.

:naughty:

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Also, I love 3 piece suits, or the slacks + button up & tie + vest look. I got so many compliments today on my lunch. Yay ego going through the rough.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
I am such a ***** when I'm tired. I honestly feel bad for my boyfriend....but I'm too stubborn to apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad