HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
image.gif

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
almost done my shopping. Been an early bird shopper for years now, really enjoy the mall experience these days oddly enough too, not much for interwebz shopping

Flannelman

Quiet, Gnashgab.
Dec 3, 2006
This year we are only doing stockings and a handful of gifts for the kids. We rented a house in Freeport (ME) and extended family will cycle in and out. Might be cheaper this way.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Done with the kids. I think. I’ll end up buying more cuz that’s what parents do i guess. Still need more for the lady friend. Still need something for hippie stoner vagabond brother.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Haven't started and have heard my roommate brag about already being done multiple times this week.

As my mom has always said, "I work best under pressure" :laugh:

weaponomega

Feb 9, 2004
Calgary, Alberta
Thanks to online shopping, I'm doneish - the earliest I've ever finished. However, with finishing so early, I feel like I still need to keep buying and buying even though I've purchased everything I intended to.

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
This year we are only doing stockings and a handful of gifts for the kids. We rented a house in Freeport (ME) and extended family will cycle in and out. Might be cheaper this way.

I say this to my wife every year: Not one of us can remember what 90% of the stuff was you went overboard buying last year, it's the 10% that counts...

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Well got the CPAP.
Tonight will be night 1.

Blue Cross was willing to pay for ResMed Airsense. 10

AirSense 10 CPAP | ResMed

And a Philips Respironics DreaWear under the nose mask.
To start. I may be too claustrophobic for full face.

Philips - DreamWear Under the nose nasal mask

They wouldn’t pay for a clean machine. But the therapist said if I have succes over the next month I’ll have this licked and should invest in the clean machine.

Deleted

Nov 11, 2017
Every Xmas my wife and I buy one big present between us that we'll both use and enjoy. This year we bought ourselves a new TV. We also buy each other a small suprise but it can't cost more than 20euro.

At the risk of sounding completely and over the top cheesy the real gift is just having each other.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Every Xmas my wife and I buy one big present between us that we'll both use and enjoy. This year we bought ourselves a new TV. We also buy each other a small suprise but it can't cost more than 20euro.

At the risk of sounding completely and over the top cheesy the real gift is just having each other.

Yeah. We buy a few small things for each other. Truth is we dont need anything and when we do we just get it.

So we’d rather take the money and do weekend road trips.
Buy experiences instead of stuff.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner

As @sooshii is wont to say, it's wuv, twu wuv ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad