OT: Off The Wall, On The Boards - Vans Collection

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
I thought you would get the traffic cone shoes since they were slip-ons. But regardless of the make you're not getting arch support with any Vans.
So what you're telling me is you would be better off just wrapping a rally towel around your "go to" shoes? I'm sure I've got some of those old towels around the house. :nod:

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010
I got the orange traffic pylon slip ons on line. Luckily, I wear a smaller size (W6), so they probably won't be too bad. Besides, I already have orange Chuck Taylor All Stars that I only wear to Ducks games. I guess I'm used to the pylon look.

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
I got the orange traffic pylon slip ons on line. Luckily, I wear a smaller size (W6), so they probably won't be too bad. Besides, I already have orange Chuck Taylor All Stars that I only wear to Ducks games. I guess I'm used to the pylon look.
I'm so jealous of people with tiny feet! My friend can still fit into children's shoes and saves so much $$$. But she did say the children's shoes don't hold up as well as adult ones though.

• Haha
Reactions: Ducks DVM

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010
I'm so jealous of people with tiny feet! My friend can still fit into children's shoes and saves so much $$$. But she did say the children's shoes don't hold up as well as adult ones though.
I used to be able to do that with Converse shoes. Converse youth size 4.5 used to be equivalent to women's 6, but I think Converse figured out women were buying children's shoes because the largest youth size is now a size 3Y.:whatever:

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $5,220.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 1