sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
IMG_5047.jpeg

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
Well, fingers crossed that the slip ons are still in stock when they're done.

I figure they'd probably be the least popular ones, so here's hopin'. :laugh:
That's my second fav but I'm a slut for slip-on shoes. I was most excited for the mighty legacy edition ones but they went really safe with it so its meh to me.

Reactions: Arthuros

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Pics or it didn’t happen. I wanna see ‘em on your feet!

You may have to "gift" to see the proof. DVM can use it to offset some of the cost for the shoes. :laugh:

The OG MD color high tops are $120 regardless of size, online. Yet, the slip-on shoes start at $75 for kids and the price rises the bigger the size.

slippingsloth

Jul 18, 2022
I am tempted. The timing doesn't really matter to me. I suspect if I get them that I will wear them for special Duck occasions only, and not every day.
Yeah i got orange slides and the classic hitops. Plan is game days and when i want to be obnoxious. Classics hitop will go w 25or 30 aniversary jersey to games.

Slides with black and orange jersey or when i want to be loud :p

Attachments

• IMG_4724.jpeg
    IMG_4724.jpeg
    317.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4723.jpeg
    IMG_4723.jpeg
    310.7 KB · Views: 3

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
The orange ones. I don’t like how high top shoes fit me most of the time. Plus, not a fan of the particular purple that was used, and the other one looks like a Pittsburgh shoe to me with the colors chosen.
I thought you would get the traffic cone shoes since they were slip-ons. But regardless of the make you're not getting arch support with any Vans.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
I thought you would get the traffic cone shoes since they were slip-ons. But regardless of the make you're not getting arch support with any Vans.
Yeah, the arch support is abominable. I just have wide enough ankles that a lot of high tops press uncomfortably on the sides of my ankles.

Did you order a pair?

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
The orange ones. I don’t like how high top shoes fit me most of the time. Plus, not a fan of the particular purple that was used, and the other one looks like a Pittsburgh shoe to me with the colors chosen.
Yeah, those black and yellow ones I call the Sydney Crosby model.

I don't think I've worn hi tops since high school. Not my thing. The orange look cool but no idea what they are made of or how they feel.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ducks DVM

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
Yeah, the arch support is abominable. I just have wide enough ankles that a lot of high tops press uncomfortably on the sides of my ankles.

Did you order a pair?
Ordered the Sidney Crosby model online so won't get them till the summer. I just didn't trust how the color schemes looked online for the throwback and the traffic cones ones. Plus I always gravitate towards black

bae53600cf2a3dbffd5e09cf920bd4ab.jpg

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln