Speculation: Off-Season Roster Building/Line Combos Thread

Jun 21, 2016
Latvia
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Man, who writes your comedy. That's pure gold I tell ya, pure gold.
0add1f89dc3009a8aec8c84a71e8c5afd395ae32

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
I was randomly looking at Semyon Varlamov’s stats. 2 years ago he finished the season with a dreadful .898 sv%, he followed it up by putting up a .920 sv% last year. Really goes to show that having a huge bounce back season as a goalie is not out of the realm of possibility. Really looking forward to seeing how Darling plays this year once he’s back from his injury. I’ve just got this feeling he’s going to do what Varlamov did last year.

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
I was randomly looking at Semyon Varlamov’s stats. 2 years ago he finished the season with a dreadful .898 sv%, he followed it up by putting up a .920 sv% last year. Really goes to show that having a huge bounce back season as a goalie is not out of the realm of possibility. Really looking forward to seeing how Darling plays this year once he’s back from his injury. I’ve just got this feeling he’s going to do what Varlamov did last year.

No, he's not.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad