TSN: Off-Season Game-Plan for the New York Rangers

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Didn't read. Scrolled to the bottom to see the lineup. This guy thinks we do absolutely nothing but swap Smith for Shattenkirk, and lose Raanta to expansion?

zdA60B2.png

Does this even work if the cap stays flat? Adding Shattenkirk, re-signing Zibanejad, and not clearing out G or Staal or Nash? I see now that we dump Klein somehow.

This team sucks. That defense is horrid.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
I like Cullen, but this isn't a great article. Doesn't mention Bereglazov at all, and thinks we can keep both Wonder Twins while signing Shattenkirk, keeping pretty much everyone, and re-signing ZBad.

K

ManUtdTobbe

Jun 28, 2016
Sweden
Cullen doesn't seem to know much about New York Rangers at all honestly, his prospect ranking for us was pretty bad too.

Gospel of Prospal

America's Team
May 29, 2010
New York City
I like Cullen, but this isn't a great article. Doesn't mention Bereglazov at all, and thinks we can keep both Wonder Twins while signing Shattenkirk, keeping pretty much everyone, and re-signing ZBad.

K

Yeah, pretty lazy projection on his part. He needs to be a bit more creative, especially since the Rangers turn-over their teams quite dramatically seemingly every year.

IamNotADancer

Feb 16, 2017
Not going anywhere with Stepan,Girardi and Staal in the line up, especially with Vignault behind the bench.

I'm actually surprised I don't see Glass' name anywhere.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
This is pretty poorly thought out. Cullen really thinks we return the exact same roster except swap Smith for Shatty and lose Raanta to VGK? No chance that's all that happens.

If he's gonna write the article he might as well think about it for more than the 10 minutes he obviously put into his thought process for this.

Not going anywhere with Stepan,Girardi and Staal in the line up, especially with Vignault behind the bench.

I'm actually surprised I don't see Glass' name anywhere.

One of these things is not like the other.

IamNotADancer

Feb 16, 2017
One of these things is not like the other.

Sure, Stepan isn't AS useless as the other 2, but these playoffs have left a very bitter taste in my mouth. I'm the first one to admit that I am biased here.

Let me rephrase what I meant. With Stepan as our 1C we aren't winning anything.

He is just too.... "relaxed" for my taste.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00