OEL On the Move? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX

lol

Guessing Vancouver, Boston, Montreal, Dallas, Tampa are some teams OEL would waive for.

Reactions: _Del_

Sm00chy

Sep 29, 2017
I wonder if the Rangers would be a good fit?

They have a good amount of draft picks and young players. Not sure what a package would look like, but their trajectory seems to line up with being successful in the next few years where OEL could still be a minute eating top paring Dman for them.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX

They have a good amount of draft picks and young players. Not sure what a package would look like, but their trajectory seems to line up with being successful in the next few years where OEL could still be a minute eating top paring Dman for them.

They need to pay Fox and DeAngelo, plus they are already paying Trouba $8m.

Their offer would probably be based around Chytil. Not super great.

Coyotes2000

Jun 25, 2007
AZ

They're too busy clearing space for Hall

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse

lol

Guessing Vancouver, Boston, Montreal, Dallas, Tampa are some teams OEL would waive for.

Hilarious. Just two weeks ago that "insider" was saying it was all but done. All the EDM fans who were saying that top players would waiver to play for them. All the EDM fans saying they will be fine without him will have a chance to prove it.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Hilarious. Just two weeks ago that "insider" was saying it was all but done. All the EDM fans who were saying that top players would waiver to play for them. All the EDM fans saying they will be fine without him will have a chance to prove it.

Holland: ...and I need you retain Bill, I don't really see any other way, I hope you understand.
Armstrong: OEL doesn't even want to play for you

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
I've been out of the loop for a month.

Are we tentatively putting out feelers on OEL, or is he pretty much certainly on the move?

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I've been out of the loop for a month.

Are we tentatively putting out feelers on OEL, or is he pretty much certainly on the move?

He is being quietly shopped for the right return. No trade demand that we know of.

I guess now the question is, what does a fair trade from Boston look like?

DeBrusk + 2021 1st as a base.

Reactions: CC96

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Boeser and Eriksson for OEL and Fischer is even cash for us and a big cap savings for them.

I think there's more interesting trades where the Coyotes take a ton of trash like Eriksson and Sutter. Take enough and they have room for Kessel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad