TSN: Odog leaves TSN? Update May 3: he's back

Nooodles

May 7, 2010
Geszteréd
The show kinda lost me when Ray was no longer part of it. I tried to follow after that as well but for me O'Dog was just too much, the constant shouting and screaming out of nowhere hurt my ears and I just gave up.

Hope he's ok though.

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Could it just be burn out? He has been on all the panels, doing radio, world juniors. Isn’t his daughter playing hockey now? Maybe he’s just taking time for himself and to be more present.

Hope for the best I was waiting to hear his reaction to us winning. Show isn’t the same without him.

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
I hope everything is okay for him at a personal and professional level and we can hear him again soon on the radio or watch him on TV.

Darcy Tucker

My Name is Bob
Mar 23, 2008
Vaughan, Ontario
Odd timing to be on leave. I wonder if he just wants to relax crack a few beers and enjoy the playoff hockey?

He is a main reason I tune into Overdrive. There is no show without him imo.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
Could it just be burn out? He has been on all the panels, doing radio, world juniors. Isn’t his daughter playing hockey now? Maybe he’s just taking time for himself and to be more present.

Hope for the best I was waiting to hear his reaction to us winning. Show isn’t the same without him.
Right after winning a playoff round? Not a chance IMO.

Reactions: Ciao

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
You can tell the Overdrive people really did not want to touch the subject at all and kept it as corporate as possible. When someone is out for a personal reason your co-host would typically be saying much more and well wishes, not to mention they would likely say "personal leave" instead of just "leave".

leafan11

Feb 13, 2010
Based on the timeline the rumor of him losing his shit during panel work makes a lot of sense. Maybe suspension with some anger management counseling or something. All this talk about substance abuse , you guys must not listen to the show, ODog barely drinks now.

Reactions: francis246

Malachi Crunch

Sep 24, 2022
Based on the timeline the rumor of him losing his shit during panel work makes a lot of sense. Maybe suspension with some anger management counseling or something. All this talk about substance abuse , you guys must not listen to the show, ODog barely drinks now.
This makes the most sense. He is 100% the guy you can imagine losing his shit on management.

I will standby my theory that the Leafs success triggers him in a peculiar way. :whatever:

If we win the cup, he will be in handcuffs the next day.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
What is that rumor? Assume it was off air? I mean, you cannot say the guy does not have a bit of an attitude problem.

Larcos_Unal

Excuses are for losers
Jul 6, 2007
Toronto
They're playing it pretty close to the vest as they should. I love Overdrive and I listen/watch daily, it's not the same when the OG 3 aren't there but Hayes really drives the bus...I'll continue to tune in.

Funny how people are speculating from 'he's going through a divorce' to 'he's asking for more money' to 'he's going full Nick Cage' lol

1635736851091.gif

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
All I can say is after listening to Corrado for the past week I understand why Babs didn't like him. And noticed Hayes got short with him a few times too. He just doesn't know how to shut up and let others talk and also interrupts to say the most stupid obvious things.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad