TSN: Odog leaves TSN? Update May 3: he's back

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Hi anyone know whats going on with O'Neil? We had one good talk radio show in the city now even that is going to be trash

2nd round in forever and O'Neil is not doing talk radio anymore. He also removed TSN from his twitter account

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
Huh. They didn't say he'd be back so ... some possibilities:

1)
He has some personal stuff to deal with that's serious enough that he may not be back soon, or may not be back at all.

2)
He's on forced leave, being disciplined for whatever reason and it's not clear if he'll be welcome to return.

3)
He's on forced leave, being disciplined for whatever reason, he's pissed about it and it's not clear if he even wants to return.

4)
Something else that doesn't occur to me at the moment.

GoonieFace

Jun 24, 2013
The Matrix
I hope he comes back. I didn't like him at first but he's grown on me and those guys have some chemistry so the show works pretty well. Someone new in his place might turn out OK, but it might also turn out really badly.
When I was commuting from work I loved listening to those guys. Haven’t listened much lately, but hope nothing serious and he’s back soon

Reactions: Alamo Leafer

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
When I was commuting from work I loved listening to those guys. Haven’t listened much lately, but hope nothing serious and he’s back soon
Yeah when I was listening, 90+% of the time that was on the way home from work. Driving to work around 6AM I listened to the morning show on the other sports channel, that was like a million times better then Landsberg and Coliacovo or whoever those guys were. But now working from home, I sometimes watch Overdrive if it's an interesting sports day, I have nothing better to do and I remember that that show exists LOL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad