Post-Game Talk: Octoberfest: Neal puts the Tipp in in Amsterdam

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Am I the only one who feels like they haven't heard Granlund's name a single time through the first 3 games?

I couldn't for the life of me remember who #60 was out there tonight. Kept waiting for him to get the puck so they could say his name. Wasn't until about a minute left that I finally heard it.

The 4th line acquitted themselves well tonight with Sheahan. Gotta think next guy who rotates out would be Granlund no?

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
Am I the only one who feels like they haven't heard Granlund's name a single time through the first 3 games?

I couldn't for the life of me remember who #60 was out there tonight. Kept waiting for him to get the puck so they could say his name. Wasn't until about a minute left that I finally heard it.

The 4th line acquitted themselves well tonight with Sheahan. Gotta think next guy who rotates out would be Granlund no?
Granlund has been good on the pk, though. I keep him in for that alone over a guy like Cave or Archibald.

Reactions: PULSATING

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
One of the first hilarious posts I see on CP is "Even if he scored 40, I still don't want him on the team"

giphy.gif

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014

I agree completely. I need to tune onto him more next game during the PK. Since that's all he apparently does well? I haven't noticed him at all and I feel like I'd rather see Archibald or even Gagner in his spot.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I agree completely. I need to tune onto him more next game during the PK. Since that's all he apparently does well? I haven't noticed him at all and I feel like I'd rather see Archibald or even Gagner in his spot.

he’s like Strome. You don’t know what you have until you don’t have it.

Reactions: Aerrol

Hopelesslucicfan

Larsson fanclub 2016
Mar 14, 2009
Edmonton
I wish we had a player with some skill to play with haas and nygard in a third line sheltered scoring role.

If they had signed burdasov or picked up one of the waiver guys, I would have loved to see those 3 together.

Granlund Doesn’t move the needle for me so far

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I wish we had a player with some skill to play with haas and nygard in a third line sheltered scoring role.

If they had signed burdasov or picked up one of the waiver guys, I would have loved to see those 3 together.

Granlund Doesn’t move the needle for me so far

you can’t have ringers on every line.

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada

Didn't mind his game, actually. He's very low-event. No boneheaded turnovers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad