Oakland Athletics relocation to Las Vegas thread: Move to Vegas approved by MLB owners - Will play in Sacramento for 3-4 years

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
You can't move the Oakland A's, The Oakland Athletics.

They're too storied a franchise. This is the craziest news I've heard today in a world full of craziness.
They aren’t going to. They’re going to approve Howard Terminal at city council on July 20th. Despite all the stuff they’re saying about team officials going to Vegas next week, which amounts to nothing more than due diligence.

Reactions: SmoggyTwinkles

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
That stadium is a dumpster fire. But seeing the A's move out of Oakland or the state of California entirely would be a bummer.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I think it's a leap to say that was trolling the fanbase, he's a sports guy at a major sporting event and is in awe of the atmosphere, as he should be, the Knights fans are great.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
I think it's a leap to say that was trolling the fanbase, he's a sports guy at a major sporting event and is in awe of the atmosphere, as he should be, the Knights fans are great.
aside from the whole A's situation, it's a dumb thing to do given how many A's fans are also sharks fans. did he forget the knights are the sharks biggest rival at the moment?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad