Oakland Athletics relocation to Las Vegas thread: Move to Vegas approved by MLB owners - Will play in Sacramento for 3-4 years

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
holy shit they are so bad at this

robin-batman.gif

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
why is the screen on the f***ing roof
so when people pass out from alcohol poisoning there is something to watch.

As for the building itself... I'd take it.... if it didn't come with the A's. :laugh: Then again I'd take the black plague if it saved Vegas from the A's

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
I kind of hope it is a cancer that sucks the life force out of Major League Baseball.

Because that's what they deserve.

They do deserve it but it won't. Short of an owner going on some racist tirade or sexually harassing employees, they are pretty much made men, guys like Fisher, Nutting, most of the Marlins owners, the last couple of Expos owners, it doesn't matter, they might get a little slap on the wrist when the MLBPA bitches about how little they spend, but it is all for show and the Commisioner/Owners will all stick together and protect each other

Reactions: KapG

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
They do deserve it but it won't. Short of an owner going on some racist tirade or sexually harassing employees, they are pretty much made men, guys like Fisher, Nutting, most of the Marlins owners, the last couple of Expos owners, it doesn't matter, they might get a little slap on the wrist when the MLBPA bitches about how little they spend, but it is all for show and the Commisioner/Owners will all stick together and protect each other
Oh absolutely.

It's amazing how shitty MLB owners are when they make NFL owners almost seem palatable by comparison.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Just like the other rederings, these ones are complete bullshit that will never happen.

With every passing day I doubt this move is happening more and more.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad