NYsportsfan6230's HF-NHL Fantasy GM League (MTL, BUF, STL Available)

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
I was waiting for people to say come back and claim there teams. I think we may be done yea because we are mising half the league.

I honestly tried and it didn't work again. I won't do this anymore. So to all you guys who were here in both games and stayed through it I'd like to say thank you. As well as the people who were active in this league. I have no idea where half the league went but this truely does suck. I gave it my best go at it and it obviously wasn't enough.

If anybody want's to talk to me about something here privately then let me know. I can't believe another league is done. I guess there is still some hope if we get people back but other than that I'll be seeing you guys around. Sorry for wasting everyone's time but I apparantly wasn't a good enough commisioner to make a league work.

-Mike

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
No need to be self-pitying, none of this is your fault, really. I said from the beginning that every league has its downtime, and drawbacks, and sure enough, we had some no-shows in this league. Which can be frustrating as hell to a commish, I'm sure.

Probably why I'll never start a league on here.

Oh well, they were fun while they lasted.

Thanks for doing what you could.

flyguy

Sean Cubeturier
Dec 28, 2004
Anchorage, Alaska
It's alright commish we still love ya even tho you're from NY. If you really want to do something, we might have to go on a smaller scale and use only guys you know will be active. Just a thought if you still want to do something.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
No need to be self-pitying, none of this is your fault, really. I said from the beginning that every league has its downtime, and drawbacks, and sure enough, we had some no-shows in this league. Which can be frustrating as hell to a commish, I'm sure.

Probably why I'll never start a league on here.

Oh well, they were fun while they lasted.

Thanks for doing what you could.

Thank you. It truely was great to have you in my league. People like you, IR4, OG89, Ktown, habsman, SnD were people that made both of these games truely fun for more. I enjoyed working with all of you and hopefully you guys will still be talking to me a lot- all of you. I will have a very special game in the next month that requires no daily maintenence on my part and I hope you guys will take part in it.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
It's alright commish we still love ya even tho you're from NY. If you really want to do something, we might have to go on a smaller scale and use only guys you know will be active. Just a thought if you still want to do something.

I may or may not, honestly I am kinda sick of all this right now so I definitely will take a break but even though you're from Philly, I will definitely let certain people know if I ever want to do it again.

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
As Modo mentioned, no need to get down on yourself NY, you did a great job trying to keep this league going, unfortunately a good chunk of your GM's let you down. I'll be looking forward to the new game you mentioned and will definately join up. Thanks again for running both of these leagues, it was fun while it lasted.

johnnydollaz89*

it was fun while it lasted and if you ever wanna do one again with ACTIVE GM'S shoot me a PM you know im in for it, great job running this and hope you do one again sometime

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
As Modo mentioned, no need to get down on yourself NY, you did a great job trying to keep this league going, unfortunately a good chunk of your GM's let you down. I'll be looking forward to the new game you mentioned and will definately join up. Thanks again for running both of these leagues, it was fun while it lasted.

Thanks NYRSF you did a great job! :yo:

it was fun while it lasted and if you ever wanna do one again with ACTIVE GM'S shoot me a PM you know im in for it, great job running this and hope you do one again sometime

Thanks guys. I probably will do it again at sometime and will definitely let all of you know, but I think I need to step away from this game for a little while. Look for a special game I will be starting in a couple of weeks and take part it in, it will be a lot of fun.

JPavs8Clutchy*

I'll take
NHL_montreal_canadiens_4.jpg

Montreal Canadiens!

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
These never seem to work out, but we enjoy them while they last. Was excited to have Glennie and Eberle :laugh: (along with Bailey and Couture...and Getzlaf and Carter...and Bogosian....Cam Ward....:D).

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
These never seem to work out, but we enjoy them while they last. Was excited to have Glennie and Eberle :laugh: (along with Bailey and Couture...and Getzlaf and Carter...and Bogosian....Cam Ward....:D).

I know I can count on you as well to join up again if I ever do it. With that said my team was better :P

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad