GDT: nyrcar -- snowmageddon edition

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Welp. Appears like Lack is back to sucking. Felt like we should have started Altshuller tonight but oh well.

(not that he could have done anything about the turnovers)

Ole Gil

May 9, 2009
So if you're Pastor Bill, do you pull Lack at the next goal in hopes this came can still be salvaged, put Altshuller in just for the third, or leave Lack in and let him continue to get shelled in hopes he eventually remembers how to play the game of hockey?

I'd be surprised if alt isn't in net to start 3rd or next goal this period.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Tripp calling for the D to do less better. It warms my heart to hear Tripp trot out that little axiom.

All 4 goals were brutal turnovers. Just awful. It's the same **** as last night just to a worse degree and not against the ******* Leafs.

Cane mutiny

Ahoy_Aho
Sep 5, 2006
Well - Fla 4/ Chi 0 in the 2nd, if that makes anyone feel better...worked a little for me, not much tho.

Cane mutiny

Ahoy_Aho
Sep 5, 2006
It would make me happy to see the youngster have a crack at the 3rd.

edit: prob be bad for Lack's psyche, tho

Last edited:

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
Why are the canes so bad against the metro? It's not like those teams (other than the caps, who they've beaten) are all that great, right around the same level... Have they won more than 5 division games this year? Caps once, pens twice, bjs twice.... Are there any Im forgetting?

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
This was a game the Canes were destined to lose. Rested Rangers, Lundquist out of his mind, kids hitting the wall, ice storm, Rangers crowd. Forget it and move on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad