Pre-Game Talk: NYR vs Leafs at 7pm Oct 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
I want to believe. But we didn’t show up vs Washington. We choked when it mattered against Dallas. We weren’t consistent against a shitty Habs team (thanks again to Igor and Laf). Skeptical going into this one. Will need Igor on point, all the mythological figures smiling upon us, and supreme opportunism up front.

I will begin by sacrificing a white bull to Mars.

Peltz

Oct 4, 2019
I want to believe. But we didn’t show up vs Washington. We choked when it mattered against Dallas. We weren’t consistent against a shitty Habs team (thanks again to Igor and Laf). Skeptical going into this one. Will need Igor on point, all the mythological figures smiling upon us, and supreme opportunism up front.

I think we've improved each game, especially on the defensive side of things.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Panarin will want to lead the team into a run-and-gun with the Leafs. And we'll get strafed as a result.

MyLoveIsBlue

Feb 20, 2015
voodoo-doll-toronto-maple-leafs.gif

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
The Rangers should get a little more open ice in this, which should help them put up a few more goals. The key will be limiting the Grade-A chances Toronto gets, because theyll definitely get some. Stay out of the box and use the cycle game to keep the puck way from the Leafs. Hoping for Igor, but guessing they go back to Georgiev because of his past success against TML.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Beat these losers, my least favorite team in the league after Seattle!

6.3 million-0 NYR

The Great Wall of Georgiev (5.7 million)
Matthews own goals (200K)
Panarin (150K)
Lafreniere (150K)

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
I'd like to see Panarin more involved in the offense, he has looked kinda off the last few games.
I'll say it again... I'd love for Panarin to 'attack' or be 'aggressive' on offense. Cut to the middle and shoot... or just shoot in general..

Zats Muccarello

Grinder
Dec 30, 2010
NYC
I'll say it again... I'd love for Panarin to 'attack' or be 'aggressive' on offense. Cut to the middle and shoot... or just shoot in general..

To be fair it seems like a majority of the team is trying to generate offense on the perimeter, the bottom six guys and Kakko have been the main ones consistently driving the net.

Reactions: haveandare

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden

iu

Reactions: CasusBelli

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
The more games they win, the more likely they will make the playoffs this year. So it would be in their best interest to win this game if they want to play post season hockey.

Reactions: nyr2k2 and Kane One
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad