Waived: [NYR] Tony DeAngelo (Mod: No politics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unbiased Fan

May 24, 2019
Here to El Oh El at the ridiculousness some Ranger fans were wanting for this worthless excuse of a human.

Would be funny if he passes, but I'm sure someone will take his dumb ass.
Woah that’s a bit to far....what’s your problem with him he isn’t a great hockey player in his own end but he’s not a bad person.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
giphy.gif

Wouldn't touch him. Talent is there but his character is well there's some issues. A bad team is going to roll the dice and hope he doesn't mess up team chemistry.

CheckingLineCenter

Aug 10, 2018
It’s crazy how good he is on the point of the PP, and bad at the rest of the game. If you just watched his power play shifts you’d think he was a superstar.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Woah that’s a bit to far....what’s your problem with him he isn’t a great hockey player in his own end but he’s not a bad person.

You haven't read about his history, have you ?

Once you do and see some of the reasons he's been suspended in the OHL and other things you'll see.

explore

I was wrong about Don Granato and TNT
Jun 28, 2011
But how will the Rangers fanbase use him as a key piece in their Eichel trade proposals if he's no longer an NHL player? :(

Columbus gonna be all over this because reasons

Columbus just lucked out majorly turning Dubois into Laine, the last thing they should do is blow up their team by adding DeAngelo

Last edited:

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
Could see a team with a strong veteran leadership like Washington, Pittsburgh, or Boston take him on. I don’t think any rebuilding team touches him with a 10 feet pole though.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Remember Rangers fans calling him decent defensively? I 'member.

We're not all one homogenous block. I'm on record as saying multiple times that he's every bit as bad defensively as he is good offensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad