Confirmed Trade: [NYR/STL] Tarasenko (@50%), Mikkola for Blais, Skinner, 1st (later of NYR/DAL), 3rd (4th if NYR miss playoffs)

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
People on here are so dumb. Wooo, Blais is scoring. Good for him. The kid almost played his way out of league in NY. I'm glad he found his game. Some people don't do well in NY. A big part was injuries but it wasn't a good fit. I'm happy he's doing well again.

Reactions: KevinFinnerty

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
It's 15 points in 22 games though.
Sorry typo. Not too shabby that scoreline btw.

People on here are so dumb. Wooo, Blais is scoring. Good for him. The kid almost played his way out of league in NY. I'm glad he found his game. Some people don't do well in NY. A big part was injuries but it wasn't a good fit. I'm happy he's doing well again.
Scoring is one thing but this rate of scoring is something else. Let's see more games to see if this is legit. I'm shocked.

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
People on here are dumb. Wooo, Blais is scoring. Good for him. The kid almost played his way out of league in NY. I'm glad he found his game. Some people don't do well in NY. A big part was injuries but it wasn't a good fit. I'm happy he's doing well again.

innitfam

Oct 18, 2017
Well he had a slapshot goal on a breakaway his first playoff game and in Game 7 in Boston he sparked the first goal of the game with a classic hockey forecheck and lifted the Cup. So his experience will probably do him well for a franchise that is only going to miss the playoffs for the 10th time ever and makes it more than any other team.

Impressive playoff (making) success rate, didn't really consider that for STL.

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
It's hilarious to me how you're pumping up the team that beat your team for the Stanley Cup just to stick it to Rangers fans!! You're priceless
I am special we all are . I am just shocked on blais performance and find this thread very interesting. I feel what what happened in this deal was Drury begged Armstrong to take blais off his hands and was a throw in to the deal. The meat of the trade was that first round pick and blais was the scraps. Now the scraps has turned into the main part cause hes only 26.

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
Hey guys did you hear the news about Sammy Blais scoring some points? Well he did, no seriously you can look it up and everything. A professional hockey player getting some points... who could have seen that coming? Crazy shit man.

Frenzy31

May 21, 2003
That's a shit first line. That's 2nd line production at absolute best.

That is nearly a 60 point pace - which is first line production. Not elite production but first line production. Typical 2nd line production is 40-50 points. 3rd is below that.....

Having said that, fellow Blues fans, there is no need to continue to add to this thread. Good trade for both teams, lets just move on.

BPD

Jul 7, 2009
New York City
I get why Rangers fans get irritated with it but you gotta admit that it is pretty funny that Blais has more points than Tarasenko since the trade. Nobody saw that coming.
It's hilarious, tbh. If this was the Blais we got back for Buch, we'd never have said a damn thing.

I get that it's circumstantial - the Blues have moved a number of key pieces, Blais is getting top 6 minutes and PP time, he's familiar with a number of the players he's playing with whereas Tarasenko's adjusting, not getting top PP time, etc.

Still funny, and I'm glad Blais found his smile again or whatever. Dude was beyond snakebit with us.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
That is nearly a 60 point pace - which is first line production. Not elite production but first line production. Typical 2nd line production is 40-50 points. 3rd is below that.....

Having said that, fellow Blues fans, there is no need to continue to add to this thread. Good trade for both teams, lets just move on.
Not in this NHL. A decade ago, sure.

Solid player, but that's not first line production.

Flan the incredible

Nov 8, 2014
I am special we all are . I am just shocked on blais performance and find this thread very interesting. I feel what what happened in this deal was Drury begged Armstrong to take blais off his hands and was a throw in to the deal. The meat of the trade was that first round pick and blais was the scraps. Now the scraps has turned into the main part cause hes only 26.
So you made up this imaginary scenario where Drury was begging Armstrong plus you think Blais is going to continue to shoot over 25% when his career average is half that? Do you really think anyone is going to take that serious when you are obviously biased?

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
So you made up this imaginary scenario where Drury was begging Armstrong plus you think Blais is going to continue to shoot over 25% when his career average is half that? Do you really think anyone is going to take that serious when you are obviously biased?
22 games 15 points let's see. So far blues singing here especially with that sweet 1st round pick.

Flan the incredible

Nov 8, 2014
Unbelievable hottest player in hockey right now. What a steal by Armstrong Drury got bent over in the woodshed. Trade of the deadline for sure now.
Seems like you and Drury have a lot in common. The last time someone drooled this much for Blais it was Drury 2 years ago when Blais again shot over 25% in a small amount of games and he traded Buch for him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad