Confirmed Signing with Link: [NYR] Rangers signing Patrik Nemeth (3 years, $2.5M AAV)

Islay1989

Feb 24, 2020
Hilarious, I guess they fell in love with his ability to constantly ice the puck at ES and to fail to clear the zone on the PK. By far the worst Av against Vegas.

Reactions: Sentinel

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Isn't this guy on waivers every year ?

He plays with the Rangers now, or he's going to sign ?

If he's with the Rangers now, when did he leave Detroit ?

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
My least favorite D-man on the team in his last year in Detroit. He has moments where he is solid, but man he has a very costly level of bad to him. I hope he finds the right setup in New York, a guy most of team seemed to like, certainly plays hard. Just probably not going to be a favorite of Rangers fans that frequent these boards...

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
I have zero faith in Drury. At this rate he'll overpay every player... Fox and Zibanejad will school him.
This contract is exactly in line with every other depth defenseman signed today. Not some crazy overpay. He will be a good mentor for Nils Lundkvist next season and will likely play with him on a pair

Reactions: CanuckCity

MBH

Players Play
Jul 20, 2019
SE Michigan
redwingsnow.com
My least favorite D-man on the team in his last year in Detroit. He has moments where he is solid, but man he has a very costly level of bad to him. I hope he finds the right setup in New York, a guy most of team seemed to like, certainly plays hard. Just probably not going to be a favorite of Rangers fans that frequent these boards...

If they get the Nemeth from two years ago in Detroit, he's worth it.
If they get the Nemeth from last year? Man.

Reactions: The Zetterberg Era

Super Hans

Stats Evangelist
Oct 9, 2016
Hilarious, I guess they fell in love with his ability to constantly ice the puck at ES and to fail to clear the zone on the PK. By far the worst Av against Vegas.
Ehh, wasn't "by far", but at least the other guy that was in the bottom of the dumpster with him is in NJ now.

I wouldn't even expect this term and AAV on a bottom feeder trying to reach the floor, let alone a team with aspirations that spends to the cap.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad