Confirmed Signing with Link: [NYR] Josh Jooris to Rangers

Section32

May 26, 2011
CT
Generally agree but I don't really understand how Yandle was misused. The only area the Rangers didn't use him was on the penalty kill---almost all his ice time was 5v5 and power play and he had more power play time than any other D. If you take away Klein and Girardi's penalty kill time the minutes more than less even out. The Rangers did not really use Yandle like he was a bottom pairing D. And Yandle does have issues defending when his team doesn't have the puck.

Of all our D--McDonagh was the one who was all situations and got the most ice time but McDonagh is and has been the Rangers best defenseman for the last several years and IMO it's not even that close to the next guy.

I don't think AV used him on the PP enough until much too late in the season. He was a 2nd pairing guy until last 25 games where he started to play almost 1:40...

I blame AV for all of this frankly. The fact that Mcl hasn't played is also his fault. Brutal..

Lindberg Cheese

Apr 28, 2013
Cambodia
I know a Flames fans with a Jooris jersey who is going to be pretty upset with this development.

Hafta go with the Otto jersey to be safe.....

The worst was the Brodeur jersey, after he married his sister in law, there were whisperings that he might hyphenate his name...

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
Math isn't your strong suit huh?

You should see his acting. Once changed his username to disguise himself as an Oilers fan to troll, not knowing people could check his old name and post history.

I think you guys will be happy with Jooris. Fast, high energy, and can pot a few if given the chance. He's a pretty smart player as well, plays within himself.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
It sucks for her that Josh left, but Jooris was a nice guy, represented the team well on and off the ice. No shame in having a Jooris jersey at all.

Major Happy*

May 2, 2016
You should see his acting. Once changed his username to disguise himself as an Oilers fan to troll, not knowing people could check his old name and post history.

I think you guys will be happy with Jooris. Fast, high energy, and can pot a few if given the chance. He's a pretty smart player as well, plays within himself.

Oh, I knew, :)

Section32

May 26, 2011
CT

I always respect you for giving an honest evaluation, even if it is for a player on a team you dislike.

I have no idea how good or bad Jooris will be, but your post gives me some hope that he is not has horrible as some others on here are talking about.

Major Happy*

May 2, 2016
I always respect you for giving an honest evaluation, even if it is for a player on a team you dislike.

I have no idea how good or bad Jooris will be, but your post gives me some hope that he is not has horrible as some others on here are talking about.

He's a dime a dozen 4th liner, not bad, but nothing the Flames cant fill from within/sign in free agency. Seemed like a nice guy when he was with the Flames.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad