Pre-Game Talk: NYR HF Meet & Drink: Today is the day!

Where do we meet?

• Total voters

FultonReed

derailer of threads
Jul 28, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
I wore my liberty jersey on a muggy 75 degree Florida evening a couple months back. wasn't ideal but it wasn't too bad. 90 is too much for a jersey, unless it's the end of June and we're all packed in on Broadway near City Hall.

I like hot weather though. played a ton of catcher in it and enjoyed it, oddly enough.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I wore my liberty jersey on a muggy 75 degree Florida evening a couple months back. wasn't ideal but it wasn't too bad. 90 is too much for a jersey, unless it's the end of June and we're all packed in on Broadway near City Hall.

I like hot weather though. played a ton of catcher in it and enjoyed it, oddly enough.

Jersey weather is 55-70 degrees for me.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Stickied and edited the title for any hapless souls who feel like joining the shenanigans.

Reactions: FultonReed

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Hey fellas, I apologize but won’t be able to make it. Had made plans I totally forgot about which I thought was on Sat.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
You guys pregaming for 96 hours straight until Game 1 on Tuesday? Must have livers of steel!

I’m sure my liver died a long time ago.

I know I’m meeting @Boris Zubov around 4:30 and may see @DialUp there as well. We’ll probably swing by Haymaker around 6, but I’m not sure how late mama bear wants me out before she loses her mind with the kiddo at home.

Reactions: Filip Chytil

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad