Proposal: NYR & FLA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unbiased Fan

May 24, 2019
Thought I read Barkov in there and had a laugh
Both are 2nd overall picks and Hughes/Kappo have potential to be a tier above Barkov. IMO Barkov will never be 110 point+ player like Hughes could be. But with that being said Barkov is a star and a 2 way force only way rangers trade him to Florida is if someone MASSIVELY over pays.

QJL

Jan 2, 2014
Maybe

Denisenko
Tippett
Borgstrom
Heponiemi
2019 1st
2020 1st
2021 1st

...eh, probably not

Polar Bear

May 15, 2018
Well this went sideways quickly.

The OP is horrible for NY. The counters are laughably bad for Florida.

I cant see NY moving the pick. If they did Hubreadeau would be a great return. Saying start with and add or Barkov is ridiculous
Yes, but that's exactly the type of offer it would take for us to seriously consider such a move; a stupidly good offer.

Dijock94

Apr 1, 2016
This thread is hilarious. Someone basically said no to 6 firsts and a 2nd in Hepo? Mmmk

The point is that the Rangers aren’t trading down from 2. They’ve never picked this high and they’re rebuilding. Why would they trade out?

Hint.... they won’t.

Laus723

Paradise hockey
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
"Dude, nice car! How much do you want for it?"

"It's not for sale"

"I'll give you blue book value"

"It's not for sale"

"I'll give you more than blue book value"

"It's not for sale"

"C'mon dude. How much for the car?"

"Ten times blue book value"

"You're out of your mind!"

"IT'S NOT FOR SALE!"

OP isn’t a Panther fan far as most of us know.

Pretty sure most of us don’t want it, so us coming in saying ROFLMAO Barkov?! are right with you on the value of the pick...but Barkov being brought up is hilarious as that’s not gonna do it. Know what I mean, Vern?

Reactions: letsgrowcactus

Kaapo di tutti capi

Jan 13, 2012
Nashville, TN.
OP isn’t a Panther fan far as most of us know.

Pretty sure most of us don’t want it, so us coming in saying ROFLMAO Barkov?! are right with you on the value of the pick...but Barkov being brought up is hilarious as that’s not gonna do it. Know what I mean, Vern?

How did you know my name? That's creepy af.

Reactions: Laus723

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
Both are 2nd overall picks and Hughes/Kappo have potential to be a tier above Barkov. IMO Barkov will never be 110 point+ player like Hughes could be. But with that being said Barkov is a star and a 2 way force only way rangers trade him to Florida is if someone MASSIVELY over pays.

Just a terrible, terrible analysis.

Reactions: DingDongCharlie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad